My Female Friend Friend Likes Me

I have a female friend and her friend is taking a liking to me. I’m very careful because I know she is a person who gets jealous. My female friend knows I’m a kind person. This is what started are friendship once months ago because of how I acted towards her without me being conscious of what I was doing. 

I want to talk to her friend but I don’t want her to feel jealous when I’m kind to her friend and start looking at me some kind of way like oh snap my male friend is being sweet to her. I’m scared and terrified of talking to her friend because once my female friend looked at me and said you are kind that whatever girl has you is gonna be lucky. I don’t want her to be mad because of how I treat her friend in such a kind manner. 

Do you want your friend or her friend to be your GF?   If so this is a delicate balance, especially if it's your friend's friend that you are interested in. 

If all you want is platonic with both, your friend needs to get over herself.  It's lovely when everybody gets along & she should be happy you are a nice person.   If she can't do that & is a jealous green eyed monster you need to evaluate the wisdom of keeping her as a friend.  

• Thanks 1
22 minutes ago, Down44 said:

. I’m scared and terrified of talking to her friend because once my female friend looked at me and said you are kind that whatever girl has you is gonna be lucky. 

How do you know them? Work?  School? A program? Club or group? Neighborhood?  Do you have a crush on either of them or do you just want to be friends with them? 

It's doubtful either of them are worried about you being too kind. All you can do is stay friends with both of them, if that's what you want.  Is either of them this woman?

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Author
16 minutes ago, d0nnivain said:

Do you want your friend or her friend to be your GF?   If so this is a delicate balance, especially if it's your friend's friend that you are interested in. 

If all you want is platonic with both, your friend needs to get over herself.  It's lovely when everybody gets along & she should be happy you are a nice person.   If she can't do that & is a jealous green eyed monster you need to evaluate the wisdom of keeping her as a friend.  

Because I already know she will get jealous. I noticed once when I was talking to her boo she was so mad she wasn’t included in the conversation. I saw it but didn’t say nothing. So I know she has a jealousy in her when it come to certain things. I’m just knowing her friend. Meeting her tomorrow. But I know once I show my true character to her friend my female friend will get jealous because of the scene I told you about that happened before. 

Edited by Down44
  • Author
8 minutes ago, Alpacalia said:

Are you sure that you're not secretly hoping your friend that you have a thing for will get jealous?

No is just I know her and I know she has a jealous nature about her. 

• Thanks 1
  • Author
9 minutes ago, Alpacalia said:

Are you sure that you're not secretly hoping your friend that you have a thing for will get jealous?

Been times I was having a conversation with someone she knew and she was so mad she wasn’t included in the conversation. I saw it early but I didn’t say nothing. 

On 11/16/2023 at 5:39 PM, Down44 said:

Been times I was having a conversation with someone she knew and she was so mad she wasn’t included in the conversation. I saw it early but I didn’t say nothing. 

Gotcha.

Well, if Friend A cares about you as a friend she would want you to be happy.

On 11/16/2023 at 9:08 PM, d0nnivain said:

She sounds awful then. Why are you friends with her?  

Just what I was thinking. OP dump this friend...if her friend comes around to you, then it's fair game because you have cut ties with her.