Calling 911, talking to other girls

I was dating a guy.

One day i got some messages in his phone from other girls.

He said they are X and now just friends.

He said he will stop talking to all.

But he never did.

Lately i got to know he is talking to one more girl romantically and meeting her.

When i confronted he called cops on me telling them that i have put Camera in his house.

When cops arrived he said we just had a fight, hoever it made me really anxious and i almost passed out and cried and vomited.

He took me to his apartment and asked me how i know all of it..

Kept on asking.

He said his parents wants him to get married to that girl thats why he talked.

He is not into her.

I am a single mom.

My custody case is still pending.

I have been in a abusive relation before 

I am too attached to this guy and i am not able to leave him.

Please advise.

Why are you not able to leave him?  How did you find out he was talking to those girls?  Also why did you have his phone that day to find those messages?

The minute somebody calls the cops, it's over.  Never go back.  Stay away!  

This guy is bad news.  He's not into monogamy.  He's a mamma's boy & is never going to go against his parents' wishes & they have his future wife picked out.  It's not you. 

He is also paranoid, delusional, has zero conflict resolution skills & is unstable. You are able to leave him.  You just don't want to.  RUN! 

As a single mom are you really willing to risk that the next time the cops will believe his lies & you may end up in jail?  What will happen to your kids?  

Edited by d0nnivain
2 hours ago, patel said:

i confronted he called cops on me telling them that i have put Camera in his house. I am a single mom.My custody case is still pending.

Try to avoid this man. Do you live alone or with family? Where is your child's father? Please avoid any activities that involve the police especially if you are trying to maintain custody of your children.

What do you expect to accomplish by confronting him? If you think he's gonna buckle and say 'ok you got me, I'll never do it again' and you'll live happily ever after, you're dreaming.

Find the strength to walk away. Or wallow in eternal deception and the misery it will bring.

I’m confused. Why are you dating a man whose parents want him to marry someone else? And why is he making you suffer like this as a side piece? 

Please distance yourself from him and gain a lot of support in the meantime. You have patterns of dating (abusive situations) that people who have not developed won’t understand. You likely need much more support and therapy to change this way of thinking in order to move on. 

If you’re lonely look at other ways to occupy your time. Crappy relationships like this just make your life worse not better.

On 9/28/2023 at 6:13 PM, patel said:

I am too attached to this guy and i am not able to leave him.

What do you want us to say if you are not willing to leave? 

Wow.

Some posts just ask for a very blunt reply.

Run as fast as you can and never look back.

Seriously, there is zero probability that this man will ever make you happy, respected, valued, loved or emotionally safe.

He ticks all the red flags.