Mi whife starts to flirt with ex-boyfriend

hugo fernando

Just noticed days 2 ago that my wife was flirting with ex-boyfriend since months now.

What I could se so far on, calls, messages, Whattsapp, Insta, Face, etc.... nothing special.

I've forgive her!

Now the trust is down, and I feel the need of track her time to time.

I've turned on the geo-location with GPS on her phone, but she already detected and disable it.

By GSM antena signal is somethis possible.

So, does someone know a way of activate the location of the phone in a way I can see where she is going?

I feel this need at least for some months and then, stop it because is it's a disease

Can someone suggest any way of doing it, if possible for free?

If she disabled it then she is definitely hiding where she is going, and that is likely to his place.

It seems like she had rekindled something with this ex and is possibly having an affair with him.

Whatever it is, it's definitely not innocent.

Do you have the funds to maybe hire a PI to see where she is going?

Are you able to maybe follow her?

Unfortunately nothing is really free these days.

Edited by JTSW
1 hour ago, hugo fernando said:

.i've turned on the geo-location with GPS on her phone, but she already detected and disable it.By GSM antena signal is somethis possible.

See if it's legal in your area to install any sort of spyware or tracking devices. Try talking to each other about boundaries. That could solve the real problem. 

Edited by Wiseman2

You know that bad feeling you have at the bottom of your stomach....it will never go away. If she does not want to be a good wife then divorce and marry someone that understands what a marriage really means.

• Like 2

This is tricky.  In her shoes, I'd be open to listening to how you feel and would be open to having mutual trackers to restore trust.  But I would not be OK with a partner tracking me without first discussing it.   I'd probably turn it off too.  Also, it's illegal where I live.

Apologise for doing this without her permission and talk with her.  

Edited by basil67
20 hours ago, hugo fernando said:

Just noticed days 2 ago that my wife was flirting with ex-boyfriend since months now.

What I could se so far on, calls, messages, Whattsapp, Insta, Face, etc.... nothing special.

I've forgive her!

You forgive her?

You have just taught your wife there are no consequences to her bad behaviour. She will see you as weak. She will continue. 

She will now be more careful with her actions, and phone. She wants to play with the ex and have your support.

She has destroyed your trust, over stepped your boundaries, likely broken her marriage vows. She has betrayed you.

Go see the best divorce attorney you can afford, tell her nothing, don't say anything to her. Don't sleep with her.

The husband will always be the last to know about his wife's infidelities.