Fantastic Dating

Liliana09

Dating is amazing, can't believe i've found prince charming... never thought it was possible in  real life. He takes me out and we go to the cinema, walks and for drinks and do activities .  Went to see the new Barbie movie, he actually enjoyed it just as much as me . Oh how we laughed and shared a good memory,  having some really fun times together. He's so honest and genuine and a complete open book. Feel like i can tell him anything and everything.   And he's so focused and i always have his attention. He's never glued to his phone screen like other people these days.

He opens doors for me and pulls out chairs, and is always concerned for my well being and likes to ask how i'm doing. He's like a rare  unicorn, we seem to have so much in common. We have regular dates. He can't get enough of   meeting up , as he says he loves spending time with me. He's always sending thoughtful messages that he's put the time and effort into .   And he's planning our first holiday away together which will be exciting.    He says  he's never felt this way about anyone before until he met me. He's always there for me , and is always sending me cute voice notes about his day and general stuff.   He says he can't stop thinking about me. 

Wow i guess i must be so fortunate  and  blessed  in my life now.

• Like 4

That's wonderful !! 

I hope many people that are always waiting on a text or call back get to read this! A man/woman interested acts interested.

This is also what it felt like when I first met my ex husband. 

In all seriousness good for both of you. Enjoy the getting to know one another.

Enjoy!

PS. My Mojo Dojo Casa House. 😂 Barbie was a great movie.

Edited by Alpacalia
  • Like 2

Even if it doesn't last, it's a good thing that you are experiencing a good & respectful relationship with a good steady pace. You know now that it's not supposed to be hard and you're not supposed to feel anxious and wondering if he likes you for weeks. When a man is genuinely interested he acts exactly like this man is acting with you. Enjoy the moment!!

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Weezy1973 said:

Are you attracted to him?

I agree.  You talk about what he does and feels for you but nothing about how you feel about him.  

• Like 1

H and I watched Barbie for one of our date nights too - awesome movie, laughing together really gets the endorphins flowing. ;)

Enjoy!

17 hours ago, Alpacalia said:

Barbie was a great movie.

It was certainly Kenough. 😂

• Like 1
  • Author
On 8/31/2023 at 2:26 PM, Weezy1973 said:

Are you attracted to him?

I wouldn't be with someone  if I wasn't attracted to them. What made you think otherwise? . 

• Author
On 8/31/2023 at 5:13 PM, stillafool said:

I agree.  You talk about what he does and feels for you but nothing about how you feel about him.  

I feel alot about him  he's amazing and so sweet , I think about him 24/7  when I'm not with him. We talk and text and send voice messages. The other day we had a day trip, and then found a nice lake to have a picnic. Even now he's just text me asking if I'm ok ,and seeing if I want to go out again this week ♥️. He always puts me first. 

• Like 2
  • Author
On 9/9/2023 at 11:53 PM, throwaway7865432 said:

Out of curiosity do you reciprocate all he does for you?

Of course I do , I even cooked him a 2 course meal yesterday. Was an Italian feast ,but I used all natural healthier ingredients. As I'm into health and fitness.

He loved it ,and he said nobody has ever gone to that much effort for him. 

Then I gave him a photo of our day trip at the lake ,which I had framed in a heart design. He actually got emotional,it was sweet and lovely to see. 

He said he cares so deeply for me ,I told him I feel the same way.  Then he  said  " Great minds think alike" , then he got out a gift  also for me 🎁 . I opened it  , and  it was  an engraved necklace with our initials on. I was honestly speechless  and so warmed by his cute gesture 🥺.

He thought I hated it ,but I was so taken aback  that I had to wait a few seconds to compose myself. I told him I loved it ♥️,and that he surprised me. 

He smiled and kissed me ,then later that evening we watched  a movie. 

He says he feels sad when I'm not around. 

I feel like I'm in a romance novel,still can't believe how fortunate and amazing everything has turned out. But I don't want to jinx it . 

• Like 1

Be careful.  This does sound like a fairytale romance novel & that is what worries me.  

Read up on a concept called LoveBombing.  Make sure you keep yourself grounded.  

The wonderful whirlwind of falling in love can be dizzying but it's not real.  

8 hours ago, Liliana09 said:

then he got out a gift  also for me 🎁 . I opened it  , and  it was  an engraved necklace with our initials on. 

How long you've been dating? 

That's a gift for 1 year dating.....way too much for 1 month.

You need to hold your horses a little and understand that only time will tell you if this is all genuine. 

• Like 1
  • Author
On 9/15/2023 at 12:13 AM, Gaeta said:

How long you've been dating? 

That's a gift for 1 year dating.....way too much for 1 month.

You need to hold your horses a little and understand that only time will tell you if this is all genuine.

Yeah I guess it's always best to take things slow.

• Like 1
  • Author
On 9/14/2023 at 6:45 PM, d0nnivain said:

Be careful.  This does sound like a fairytale romance novel & that is what worries me.  

Read up on a concept called LoveBombing.  Make sure you keep yourself grounded.  

The wonderful whirlwind of falling in love can be dizzying but it's not real.  

Yeah I know  love bombing happens  , i guess I'll see if he's  still interested  this time next year. 

He seems  very invested , and he has a way of being charming with everything. He seems genuine and sweet so far . 

• Like 1
  • Author

Just been  treated  for celebratory drinks and appetizers 🍾🎉, I've just  ACED a job interview .....and I've been accepted to start soon.  Wow things are going so well, it's like I'm living in  Disney rom com, things could never be better 🙌🫶🥂🩷♥️

44 minutes ago, Liliana09 said:

I've just  ACED a job interview .....and I've been accepted to start soon.  Wow things are going so well, it's like I'm living in  Disney rom com, things could never be better 🙌🫶🥂🩷♥️

Congrats!! and enjoy the amazing feeling!