Oh Great. My Potential Date Just Blocked Me.

Heartbreat

We were talking for the past three days on OkCupid, and I decided to push the envelope and ask for her number early on, but she didn't provide it, so I knew something was up, so I didn't ask again, but we made plans to get dinner on Friday (as in a day and a half ago), and she said I could pick any place near her, and she'd take an Uber to it, so I was thinking to myself, "Wow... She's really going to take an Uber to meet me? It's probably because she thinks I'm incredibly attractive because I don't know any women who are 25+ who would do the same." 

So, I was thinking to myself... "Ok... She's either going to flake or I've got this in the bag."

Friday came along and she logged out of OkCupid, and I didn't see her online again until much later on after I'd already gotten off of work. Needless to say, we did not meet nor come up with concrete plans, and she didn't reply to my one message on Thursday night suggesting a certain restaurant so that she wouldn't flake. 

I logged back into OkCupid during work earlier today and saw that her green "online now" button was active, yet she still hadn't replied to me, so I sent her a message that was like, "You're not really up for this." Then, a few hours ago, "I can already tell you're going to end up getting pregnant by some thug who wears his hats backward on this site."

I checked my messages an hour or so later and her profile vanished from my inbox. These young women on these sites, man... 

15 minutes ago, Heartbreat said:

I sent her a message that was like, "I can already tell you're going to end up getting pregnant by some thug who wears his hats backward on this site."

You're surprised she blocked you? Hopefully you're aware she can report you to the dating app and get you banned?

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Like 2
  • Author
4 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

You're surprised she blocked you? Hopefully you're aware she can report you to the dating app and get you banned?

Banned for what? Making a prediction?

• Confused 1
Ageless Wisdom23

Could be some catfish lady.  It happens all of the time.  Or maybe catfish guy.lol  It is Online dati9ng.  Anything can be expected.😉

• Author
Just now, Ageless Wisdom23 said:

Could be some catfish lady.  It happens all of the time.  Or maybe catfish guy.lol  It is Online dati9ng.  Anything can be expected.😉

I wish that were the case. Unfortunately, she's legit. So many of these young ladies have no semblance of integrity these days. 

• Mad 1
8 minutes ago, Heartbreat said:

Banned for what? Making a prediction?

"Common reasons for members getting banned from OkCupid's platform are that a person reported you for posting harassing content, sexual harassment, or other inappropriate message content that goes against OkCupid's Terms of Services".

• Like 2