Girl stole my guy

SlimShadysWife

Because he's selfish.

If he told her he has a girlfriend, there's a chance she won't allow him to use her....in this case seems he had better things to do this time...but just incase he's bored next time.

• Author
15 minutes ago, stillafool said:

Maybe he doesn't want to hurt the girls feelings.  Most guys don't like to hurt girls feelings so they omit info or lie.  One thing is for certain gf or no gf, he's not interested because the girl is offering herself on a platter and he's not biting.

He doesnt care about her feelings.  She wasnt offering anything except asking to go

• Author
Just now, JulyAug said:

He doesnt care about her feelings.  She wasnt offering anything except asking to go

Just now, SlimShadysWife said:

Because he's selfish.

If he told her he has a girlfriend, there's a chance she won't allow him to use her....in this case seems he had better things to do this time...but just incase he's bored next time.

Yes he never tells her straight away and constantly hides it and when one girl told her, he was hating on the girl 

11 minutes ago, Ageless Wisdom23 said:

This guy wants his cake and eat it Two.  Who can trust  someone like this?🤨

What do you mean?

3 minutes ago, JulyAug said:

She's desperate because she's going after a guy who is already taken.  He probably knows that she knows he already has a gf but doesn't care.  That is offering yourself up to be used.

SlimShadysWife
7 minutes ago, JulyAug said:

Yes he never tells her straight away and constantly hides it and when one girl told her, he was hating on the girl 

What do you mean?

Which girl, the girlfriend or the sidechick? What girls are you speaking of. A friend of a friend of hers? Her who?

• Author
35 minutes ago, stillafool said:

She's desperate because she's going after a guy who is already taken.  He probably knows that she knows he already has a gf but doesn't care.  That is offering yourself up to be used.

She doesn't know and she never had sex with him since the last 2 years that's why he's still talking to her because she rejected a hook up 

• Author
29 minutes ago, SlimShadysWife said:

Which girl, the girlfriend or the sidechick? What girls are you speaking of. A friend of a friend of hers? Her who?

A mutual friend they share. The girl told her and she wanted to cut ties with him but he never explicitly said he was with someone even though she asked many times.

• Author

Also he was smiling a lot when he saw her today. He even made an excuse to buy coffee to go and talk to her when she was buying coffee and started talking to her. Her invite made him thrilled for some reason and when I asked him to stop talking to her, he got angry.

2 hours ago, JulyAug said:

If he has a girlfriend then why isn't he telling the girl he wanted to sleep with that he's taken? She asked him to see a romance novel show and though he made an excuse to not go , 

Sorry this is happening. Did  he  tell  you this? Are you the GF or the one who asked him out? 

Is this the same man?:

Edited by Wiseman2
  • Thanks 2
SlimShadysWife
36 minutes ago, JulyAug said:

Also he was smiling a lot when he saw her today. He even made an excuse to buy coffee to go and talk to her when she was buying coffee and started talking to her. Her invite made him thrilled for some reason and when I asked him to stop talking to her, he got angry.

He's a player.....just let him play. He's  aware and doesnt care, nothing you can do. 

• Author
34 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Sorry this is happening. Did  he  tell  you this? Are you the GF or the one who asked him out? 

Is this the same man?:

I'm the gf

SlimShadysWife
6 minutes ago, JulyAug said:

I'm the gf

Well it looks like you have no intentions to break up with him? So why not just let him cheat in peace?

• Like 1

Your previous thread was just two weeks ago you weren't his girlfriend, though you had some kind of delusion that he had chemistry with you.  I highly doubt that he considers you a girlfriend now. 

He's free to chase who he pleases.

• Like 3

What happened between your last thread and this one to give you the impression that you're now his girlfriend?   I think he's still single and free, and behaving like it.  Try not to give free rein to obsessions.  It's not healthy.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, JulyAug said:

I'm the gf

You're not his gf.

You were never his gf.

You have deluded yourself into thinking you are, but you won't accept that he is not interested in you.

Your last post about this guy was more or less the same thing. 

You called him 'your guy' when he's not. 

He's into that other girl, not you.

Let it go.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, JulyAug said:

Because you have no right to ask him to stop talking to her because you are NOT his gf.

• Author
11 hours ago, JTSW said:

You're not his gf.

You were never his gf.

You have deluded yourself into thinking you are, but you won't accept that he is not interested in you.

Your last post about this guy was more or less the same thing. 

You called him 'your guy' when he's not. 

He's into that other girl, not you.

Let it go.

She invited him to see a romantic play. He didn't agree to go so how is he into her?

2 minutes ago, JulyAug said:

She invited him to see a romantic play. He didn't agree to go 

How do you know this? What romantic play?