Would this bother you or not care?

Butt3rfly4464

Butt3rfly4464

My roommate keeps sticking the middle finger at me every time I walk past her even though I don’t talk to her she’s flipping me the bird

• Author
Butt3rfly4464
36 minutes ago, stillafool said:

Are you both the same sex?  Either way it's rude.  What did you say to him/her?

Yes we’re both the same sex I said nothing as I’ve never talked to her but she keeps doing it

Ask her why she is giving you the finger?  How rude.  Have the two of you been arguing lately?  Have boundaries been crossed?

• Author
Butt3rfly4464
33 minutes ago, stillafool said:

Ask her why she is giving you the finger?  How rude.  Have the two of you been arguing lately?  Have boundaries been crossed?

She’s usually sometimes loud i ask her to turn down she’s ignores me guess I’ve been nagging I recorded her lots of times with my phone as proof guess all this just resents me

30 minutes ago, Butt3rfly4464 said:

I’ve been nagging I recorded her lots of times with my phone as proof guess all this just resents me

Please stop recording her.  Find better conflict solutions until you get a new roommate. Go out with friends and family more, get a second job, go to the library, etc.  Focus on your studies perhaps wear headphones.  Try to make friends with people you can get along with better. 

1 hour ago, Butt3rfly4464 said:

She’s usually sometimes loud i ask her to turn down she’s ignores me guess I’ve been nagging I recorded her lots of times with my phone as proof guess all this just resents me

Are you saying she talks loud or has loud music/tv?  Either way maybe you two can agree upon a time for things to quiet down so you both can rest.  Is it affecting your sleep?  If she is at the point of doing immature things like flipping the finger it's time to find another place to live.  Did she move in with you or vice versa?

• Author
Butt3rfly4464
17 minutes ago, stillafool said:

Are you saying she talks loud or has loud music/tv?  Either way maybe you two can agree upon a time for things to quiet down so you both can rest.  Is it affecting your sleep?  If she is at the point of doing immature things like flipping the finger it's time to find another place to live.  Did she move in with you or vice versa?

I moved in with her been here a year I have before but she does not care she’s in college and kind of a night owl sometimes she loud sometimes I didn’t even realize she’s home but she’s flipping me the bird with both hands

If you moved into her place a year ago I presume you got along well at first.  When did she start doing this? What preceded it, was there some incident or she just suddenly started for no reason? 

47 minutes ago, Butt3rfly4464 said:

I moved in with her been here a year I have before but she does not care she’s in college and kind of a night owl sometimes she loud sometimes I didn’t even realize she’s home but she’s flipping me the bird with both hands

Is there somewhere else you can move to with another roommate.  Are you guys even speaking?  Why haven't you asked her why she's flipping you the bird?

• Author
Butt3rfly4464
53 minutes ago, MsJayne said:

If you moved into her place a year ago I presume you got along well at first.  When did she start doing this? What preceded it, was there some incident or she just suddenly started for no reason? 

I never really talked to her first move in just hi and bye I admit when I see her coming down the hall I run to my room or turn off my bedroom light I complained before to the landlord about her after ask her quiet she tell me shut the f up after that I don’t talk her she started doing this this morning all morning afternoon middle finger

• Author
Butt3rfly4464
28 minutes ago, stillafool said:

Is there somewhere else you can move to with another roommate.  Are you guys even speaking?  Why haven't you asked her why she's flipping you the bird?

Before I ask her lower volume she told me shut the f up after that I never talk to her I dislike her cause of constant noise she even runs up the stairs I mocked her going loudly up stairs

I think it's very clear why she's flipping you the bird.   You didn't make conversation, you weren't welcoming.  And because you didn't create a nice environment, now you're unable to have a civil conversation to get things fixed.  You mock her noise on the stairs and are now trying to get her kicked out.

You sound like the roommate from hell

Edited by basil67
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
SlimShadysWife
1 hour ago, Butt3rfly4464 said:

Ask your landlord if he has another place for you.

Whenever I've had beef like this and i have no choice but to be around the person....the best soultion is having a mature conversation.

Sometimes it would settle things, and everyone can go on in peace.

15 minutes ago, Butt3rfly4464 said:

I complained before to the landlord about her 

The landlord can't do anything about roommate disputes. How long is left on the lease? Please start looking for other accommodations so you can find some peace and quiet.

Videoing her is antagonistic. Stay out of each other's way as much as possible.

• Like 1
  • Author
Butt3rfly4464
8 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

The landlord can't do anything about roommate disputes. How long is left on the lease? Please start looking for other accommodations so you can find some peace and quiet.

Videoing her is antagonistic. Stay out of each other's way as much as possible.

I can leave whenever but I don’t want to leave because I’m quiet I want her kicked out instead 

1 minute ago, Butt3rfly4464 said:

I can leave whenever but I don’t want to leave because I’m quiet I want her kicked out instead 

If you choose to stay, then stop whining about her behaviour.

• Like 1

Thread has had offensive content removed and is now closed

Edited by Lisa
spelling
  • Thanks 1