Got called a grandma during conversation

lovergirl-notizzy

So virtually met a guy online we exchange photos even though he was pressuring me to decide if we would make it official less than a month online dating him we made plans to meet however during the time we exchanged photos he said it was nice then later he commented that I dress like a grandma when he was asking for a bra or a breast pic. He even made comments like guilt tripping me to send it. So when I asked him to clarify what he meant I look like a grandma  he said the way I dressed in my photos. It's funny too because when I showed him clothes I liked on a website he said it's revealing. I dress casual depending on my mood.

1 hour ago, lovergirl-notizzy said:

less than a month online dating him we made plans to meet.  he was asking for a bra or a breast pic. He even made comments like guilt tripping me to send it. 

Please delete and block this individual asap. Anyone who won't meet in person in a timely manner is a red flag. Anyone who asks for nudes is a red flag. Anyone who manipulates or guilt trips you is a red flag. He has All of these.

• Like 1

Maybe his grandma dresses in revealing clothing. How does he dress? Like a toddler in diapers?

You know he’s baiting you. Just stop, block and delete. I would not meet this person. Intellect seems negligible.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly
8 hours ago, lovergirl-notizzy said:

he was pressuring me to decide if we would make it official less than a month online dating him we made plans to meet however during the time we exchanged photos he said it was nice then later he commented that I dress like a grandma when he was asking for a bra or a breast pic

Why are you even talking to him? 

Stop all contact and block this weirdo every way that you can. 

He’s just mad at you about something, and wants to provoke you. Maybe because you didn’t send revealing pics?

Either way, it’s insulting and rude. Disrespectful. Childish. A few days from now he’ll tell you he was just teasing. Those types are toxic. Don’t entertain them. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2023 at 3:36 PM, glows said:

You know he’s baiting you.

Exactly what I thought right away when I read her post.

Ageless Wisdom23

Forget meeting this guy.  It sounds like he is into Hot dressing babes who are one easy lay.  Tell him to go look for it.  He is not for you.😒

Tell him you are a grandma and that you only like big poppas.  "Hey Big Poppa, it's your grandma here! I'm looking for a big poppa to love me!" 😂

• Confused 1
Lotsgoingon

Look, that was the first  skillful (devilishly so) move of an abuser and gas lighter.

You say something wildly inappropriate and demeaning and you test how the woman reacts. The abuser is looking for a woman who may mildly express confusion but then gets involved with him. He'll up the ante and be throwing you comments that will have your head spinning. And he has you right where you are. Next think you know he has you feeling guilty for not paying his rent and guilty for objecting to his side gf. 

Someone says that to you, you say EFF YOU and block.  You don't ask what he means or for clarification. You block. 

• Like 1
SlimShadysWife
3 minutes ago, Lotsgoingon said:

Look, that was the first  skillful (devilishly so) move of an abuser and gas lighter.

You say something wildly inappropriate and demeaning and you test how the woman reacts. The abuser is looking for a woman who may mildly express confusion but then gets involved with him. He'll up the ante and be throwing you comments that will have your head spinning. And he has you right where you are. Next think you know he has you feeling guilty for not paying his rent and guilty for objecting to his side gf. 

Someone says that to you, you say EFF YOU and block.  You don't ask what he means or for clarification. You block. 

Straight facts!!! Very true. Describing how an abuser works to the tee.

Please take this in OP

Edited by justaskingok
On 7/4/2023 at 5:56 AM, lovergirl-notizzy said:

he commented that I dress like a grandma when he was asking for a bra or a breast pic. 

Google PUA "negs".   At least he showed you upfront what a bozo he is. Delete block, obviously.

• Like 1

I wouldn't give this guy that much mental space. He seems like a bit of a clown. Forget the grandma comment, as amusing as he tried to be.

Asking for inappropriate pics is an automatic, see ya.

Edited by Alpacalia