Wife left me help needed

7 hours ago, Dejuan said:

Yeah she cheated more then one she also left me for someone else for 8 months

I been trying to stay away and give her space but she will contact me about something every other day 

Do your children have their own phones?

Maybe you could block her and communicate directly with them.

On 6/19/2023 at 6:32 PM, Dejuan said:

we both say stuff outta angry that we don’t mean I also complain about the house not being clean when I come home from work and she says I complain to much other then that 

Maybe it's a good thing she moved out with all 6 children. This way you don't have to worry about arguing or housecleaning. She's probably quite busy raising 6 children alone and working full time, but she seems to want an agreeable coparenting situation with you.  Maybe it's for the best that you both have your freedom from each other.

• Author
8 hours ago, JTSW said:

Do your children have their own phones?

Maybe you could block her and communicate directly with them.

Yes they have there own phone I have a good relationship with my kids

• Author
5 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Maybe it's a good thing she moved out with all 6 children. This way you don't have to worry about arguing or housecleaning. She's probably quite busy raising 6 children alone and working full time, but she seems to want an agreeable coparenting situation with you.  Maybe it's for the best that you both have your freedom from each other.

She don’t raise them alone I do my part since we split she been busy hanging out and partying and dealing with other man which I have no problem with she’s a very toxic person she’s hard to deal with at times

When things don’t go her way that’s when the problems start