• Author

I blocked her on my phone but forgot to consider blocking her on my email. I am not sure how to do that. I received an email from her very offended that I stated to her that I could not trust her. In my last conversation to her, I was clear that I sadly could not trust her anymore but I also said that I wanted to trust her. This feeling I have is based on 3 lies that I caught her in, all of which she did not appear remorseful or empathetic. The first lie was a misfired text that was meant to go to her girlfriend stating she was meeting my friend at the park. The second and third lies she left her phone on and  I heard her tell her girlfriend that she was meeting him for dinner when she had told me that she was having dinner with her friend. The last time that I saw her in person she had her phone with her and from a distance I could see that he texted her on her phone screen asking her to call him. 

I had told her that I wanted to trust her but I just could no longer trust her. Now she expressed in her email that she is deeply affended that I do not trust her. This is where I start to doubt myself. She has a way of putting a guilt trip on me. 

ExpatInItaly
4 hours ago, swimjim said:

She has a way of putting a guilt trip on me

This is only possible if you don't value yourself enough. 

If you did, you would ignore her silly, immature nonsense and find a better-quality woman. 

• Like 2
  • Author
1 hour ago, ExpatInItaly said:

This is only possible if you don't value yourself enough. 

If you did, you would ignore her silly, immature nonsense and find a better-quality woman. 

Thank you. I am trying to work on myself.

12 hours ago, swimjim said:

I blocked her on my phone but forgot to consider blocking her on my email. I am not sure how to do that. I received an email from her very offended that I stated to her that I could not trust her. In my last conversation to her, I was clear that I sadly could not trust her anymore but I also said that I wanted to trust her. This feeling I have is based on 3 lies that I caught her in, all of which she did not appear remorseful or empathetic. The first lie was a misfired text that was meant to go to her girlfriend stating she was meeting my friend at the park. The second and third lies she left her phone on and  I heard her tell her girlfriend that she was meeting him for dinner when she had told me that she was having dinner with her friend. The last time that I saw her in person she had her phone with her and from a distance I could see that he texted her on her phone screen asking her to call him. 

I had told her that I wanted to trust her but I just could no longer trust her. Now she expressed in her email that she is deeply affended that I do not trust her. This is where I start to doubt myself. She has a way of putting a guilt trip on me. 

Just click “report spam” on her emails. There should be some button in your email like that. And stop telling her how you feel, period. Don’t keep expecting the dumpee to always respect what you say. The majority of people are going to push back and be defensive. This is just human nature. 

She’s entitled to feeling whatever she feels but you are also entitled to blocking spam emails, texts and other paraphernalia that is sent your way. This is over so treat it as permanently over.

On 6/23/2023 at 4:36 PM, swimjim said:

Now she expressed in her email that she is deeply affended that I do not trust her.

It's called projecting.

She is turning it around to make it sound like it was your fault.

Don't pay any attention to her.

She lied multiple times and that's all you need to know.

Like I said, she was dating both you and that guy because she loved the attention from both.

She doesn't have that now so she's sulking like a child.

Don't even read her emails, just delete them.

On 6/26/2023 at 8:55 AM, JTSW said:

It's called projecting.

She is turning it around to make it sound like it was your fault.

Don't pay any attention to her.

She lied multiple times and that's all you need to know.

Like I said, she was dating both you and that guy because she loved the attention from both.

She doesn't have that now so she's sulking like a child.

Don't even read her emails, just delete them.

Perfectly said.  Wholeheartedly agree here, suddenly there was one, now not so much fun.

• Like 1