Healthy relationship

From what I see, my answer is super simple: communication. You'll find a long list of sex this, sex that, respect, love, and on and on. It's covered in some other answers.

But I feel that communication is at the core of everything. Here, I am not talking about sitting down with you every night and discussing your feelings or expressing your appreciation for your activities today. Having a real chat, like a beer between two best friends.

Anything.

Me and my guy can talk for hours about crap. We can laugh about past relationships, we talk about our plans together. I'm not always perfect at communicating, but we're good at it together. He knows when I'm upset and I know when he's happy or a grumpy cat.

The thing is, we all grow, we all change. You'll lose a relationship if you don't grow with it. That's any relationship, really. And talking to each other, helps you grow together.

Simple answer, but seems pretty effective. You want to lose weight: burn more calories than you consume. If you want to be happy, think happy thoughts. If you want to be rich, do what rich people do. Communication, equals glue.

That's not to suggest that other things aren't important.

Communicate well, everything else will fall into place smoothly. Sex, love, trust, joy, attraction, desire.

And perhaps, some lucky charms.

Just my thoughts.

:)

• Thanks 1