Are these signs a man is interested or just being friendly.

SlimShadysWife

• Author
SlimShadysWife
18 minutes ago, JTSW said:

I get the feeling that you actually like him in that way too.

That's okay. If that's what you feel, then that's what you feel. 🙂

Edited by justaskingok
3 hours ago, justaskingok said:

If we are invited to the same parties and games, I will go. If that's what you mean by staying away from them.

If they have issues with me they can stay away from me.

It sounds like you are the one with the issue because you brought it here to Loveshack.  You also said he's making it awkward so why be in an awkward situation when you can stay away from them?

• Author
SlimShadysWife
4 minutes ago, stillafool said:

It sounds like you are the one with the issue because you brought it here to Loveshack.  You also said he's making it awkward so why be in an awkward situation when you can stay away from them?

Nope, just wanted insight and different perspectives... No issues. I said he's awkward, that's very different then saying he makes me feel awkward. I don't feel uncomfortable around him.

12 hours ago, justaskingok said:

Are you asking me if I like him? or is it just a thought you want me to think about.

If you are interested in pursuing something with him, your question has some relevance (minor, but some).  

If you just want to know ... stop spending any mental energy on such things.   Who cares.   He's not trying to date you, that's obvious.  He has a girlfriend.   What's going on inside of his head is nothing you need to think about for a single second.

• Author
SlimShadysWife
1 hour ago, NuevoYorko said:

If you are interested in pursuing something with him, your question has some relevance (minor, but some).  

If you just want to know ... stop spending any mental energy on such things.   Who cares.   He's not trying to date you, that's obvious.  He has a girlfriend.   What's going on inside of his head is nothing you need to think about for a single second.

It doesn't take any mental energy....and I have time. 

Who cares?  This is irrelevant since he has a girlfriend.  And according to you, the guy only pays you attention when he is drunk.  Other times he ignores you.  This doesn't exactly sound like a winning situation.  Don't waste your energy on guys who are not available and who only flirt with you when they are drunk.

8 minutes ago, justaskingok said:

It doesn't take any mental energy....and I have time. 

So you have nothing better to do than over-analyze the actions of a guy who has a girlfriend?  Sounds like you need to find something more worthwhile to occupy your time.

• Like 1
  • Author
SlimShadysWife
Just now, ShyViolet said:

So you have nothing better to do than over-analyze the actions of a guy who has a girlfriend?  Sounds like you need to find something more worthwhile to occupy your time.

I got nothing but time, partying and travelling mostly. Vacation coming up in April and just came back florida a couple months ago. I'm enjoying how I spend my time very much.  

14 hours ago, justaskingok said:

The thing is he doesn't come off as sloppy or flirty, i know the difference. Just overly nice, and extra kind in a friendly way. 

He's not a sloppy drunk either.

Maybe it's just a case of liquid courage. Naturally friendly and outgoing when he's had a few drinks.

If you're uncomfortable with his behavior when he's had too much to drink, it may be best to avoid spending time with him in those situations.

On 2/24/2023 at 7:41 PM, justaskingok said:

I got nothing but time, partying and travelling mostly. Vacation coming up in April

No job?

School?