Woman went from hot to cold

So I went on a coffee first date, we were vibing the whole time and went for a walk together. She was very close to my personal space and the touch barriers were crossed multiple times early, after a really fun talk we walked back to our vehicles and she grabbed my Armand held it as we walked, I grabbed her hand and crossed the street with her and we hugged she kept hugging in for longer than expected then we said goodbye to eachother. Pretty successful date she was laughing and enjoying herself 

so I texted the next day (Sunday) said how much fun I had with her and would like to see her again sometime.

she gave me a short response and said she had fun too but no mention if she would like to see me again. 

she’s pretty attractive so she’s dating other men surely. I haven’t messaged her since so not sure where she stands.

Any thoughts ?

thx 

• Author
13 minutes ago, Kelton said:

Why does no one think to actually call the other person?

You want answers that's the way to get them.

We did speak on the phone but We never exchanged #’s. Used the in app FaceTime but ya I think she treats all men she likes that same way. 

2 hours ago, Tunafish81 said:

Any thoughts ?

Yes. Ask her out on a date. You can't know or control how she feels. If you want to see her again (and it sounds like you do) ask her. Worst thing that can happen is she says no.

2 hours ago, Tunafish81 said:

would like to see her again sometime.

Try being specific such as asking if she would like to have dinner (or whatever) over the weekend. There's nothing for her to respond to because it wasn't setting up a date.

• Like 1

So why haven't you asked her for another date? A planned one like dinner. She probably likes men who takes charge/takes the lead. 

• Like 2

^^ try Smackie's suggestion. If that doesn't work then just drop her and look for someone who actually likes and has time for you and isn't busy entertaining other options.

Don't be too shocked if she sends a link to her OnlyFans or something, as there are apparently (rare, but real) women out there who date primarily to "tease" in an effort to increase their social media followings.

Edited by mark clemson
  • Author
21 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

Try being specific such as asking if she would like to have dinner (or whatever) over the weekend. There's nothing for her to respond to because it wasn't setting up a date.

Ok good point, I prefer to call and ask her out I dnt like messaging much. I’ll ask her wen is a good time to call. I can do that. 
then setup up a date I have in mind 

Don't spend too much time texting and calling her. Ask her when she is free and make a date. Perhaps ask her what she likes to do. Maybe give her two choices, like having a dinner or going bowling (or whatever). Be specific with the date/time/place. No need to chit chat excessively at this point. Save  your time and energy. Don't contact her again if she doesn't reply or if she tells you that she is not sure when she is free or if she sounds to be wishy-washy about the whole date thing. Wish her well if she declines. 

• Like 1

You can just text her on the app if she’d be interested in going for dinner. Narrow it down to a couple of choices. Haven’t you talked about food quite a lot by this point?? Maybe it’s just me. Have fun. Try not to overthink this too much.

• Author
3 hours ago, glows said:

You can just text her on the app if she’d be interested in going for dinner. Narrow it down to a couple of choices. Haven’t you talked about food quite a lot by this point?? Maybe it’s just me. Have fun. Try not to overthink this too much.

3 hours ago, Alvi said:

Don't spend too much time texting and calling her. Ask her when she is free and make a date. Perhaps ask her what she likes to do. Maybe give her two choices, like having a dinner or going bowling (or whatever). Be specific with the date/time/place. No need to chit chat excessively at this point. Save  your time and energy. Don't contact her again if she doesn't reply or if she tells you that she is not sure when she is free or if she sounds to be wishy-washy about the whole date thing. Wish her well if she declines. 

Agree totally. I keep the texting to minimum and she has responded and I’m going to call, ask her to join me for a dinner at a place I brought up  with me. And save the conversation for in person talking. Texting a Conversation is always a bad idea, in person 

Is this the the same woman with the migraine? Or a different woman? 

16 hours ago, Tunafish81 said:

so I texted the next day (Sunday) said how much fun I had with her and would like to see her again sometime.

she gave me a short response and said she had fun too but no mention if she would like to see me again. 

Because she was waiting for you to suggest another date but you didn't.

Ask her out.

• Author
6 hours ago, JTSW said:

Is this the the same woman with the migraine? Or a different woman? 

Because she was waiting for you to suggest another date but you didn't.

Ask her out.

Different woman 

• Author
39 minutes ago, Tunafish81 said:

Different woman 

She is showing interest this new gal 

I just gotta get her on the horn and ask her out again, we had so much fun when we met the first time 

On 1/23/2023 at 5:03 PM, Tunafish81 said:

she’s pretty attractive so she’s dating other men surely.

Completely wrong assumption that if someone is attractive it says something about their preferred dating style. 

• Author
2 hours ago, Stret said:

Completely wrong assumption that if someone is attractive it says something about their preferred dating style. 

True 

4 hours ago, Tunafish81 said:

I just gotta get her on the horn and ask her out again, we had so much fun when we met the first time 

Ok do that.  Suggest something nice for the weekend. Don't stall. 

• Author
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Ok do that.  Suggest something nice for the weekend. Don't stall. 

I have a place already picked out right by the river walk then a kiss is in order. 
too bad it’s gonna be -20C so a walk might not be doable but I’ll get my kids 😉