2 great guys and only 1 to choose!

HOTSforWHOM?

I am in Highschool and I should not even be on this site but I need some help.

There's this guy, Stanly. He's my type but he's kind of shy. I really like him and all but the thing is that he's my good friend and it would just feel weird to date him :sick: . On the other hand, theres another guy Kevin. He is not exactly my type but he's so sweet. In my science class we have tables not desks and he sits across from me. In the last few weeks, we have eaither held hands under the table, passed little flirty notes, or play a little "footsie" with eachother :D . I really like Kevin but when we do that kind of stuff I always think of Stanly. Who do I choose? I like them both.

I am in Highschool and I should not even be on this site but I need some help.

There's this guy, Stanly. He's my type but he's kind of shy. I really like him and all but the thing is that he's my good friend and it would just feel weird to date him :sick: . On the other hand, theres another guy Kevin. He is not exactly my type but he's so sweet. In my science class we have tables not desks and he sits across from me. In the last few weeks, we have eaither held hands under the table, passed little flirty notes, or play a little "footsie" with eachother :D . I really like Kevin but when we do that kind of stuff I always think of Stanly. Who do I choose? I like them both.

Kevin is the boyfriend material! go for him.

Stanly sounds like a nice guy in the making. Go for Kevin because you are already going in the right direction. This world needs another generation of nice guys to carry on the tradition. I`m getting a little old for this.

• Author
Stanly sounds like a nice guy in the making. Go for Kevin because you are already going in the right direction. This world needs another generation of nice guys to carry on the tradition. I`m getting a little old for this.

Thanks for advice. But if I go with Kevin, won't Stanly be hurt? Yes he would and I don't want that friendship to end.

Hey, don`t worry about it. Just tell Stanly that "we can just be friends" and he can listen to you go on about your problems with Kevin treating you like Sh#t.

• Author
Hey, don`t worry about it. Just tell Stanly that "we can just be friends" and he can listen to you go on about your problems with Kevin treating you like Sh#t.

Hey thanks! How old are you?