Someone who will never be chosen

3 hours ago, maxene said:

Isn't it sad when he tells you you're the best, but you know you will never be chosen?

Indeed, it is.

The sad part for me is not that a woman will not be “chosen.” The sad part, for me, is that the woman puts herself in this position at all. I hate to see women give their self respect and their power over to a man - particularly one who care so little…

Edited by BaileyB
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I can relate!  MM I was with always said "you're perfect".  Oh really?  Now I realize that most of what came out of his mouth was poppycock!.

19 hours ago, maxene said:

Isn't it sad when he tells you you're the best, but you know you will never be chosen?

This is when you take control of your life and you do the choosing. If someone is treating you poorly, the onus is on you to cut them off. You have a choice.

• Thanks 1
Starswillshine
5 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

This is when you take control of your life and you do the choosing. If someone is treating you poorly, the onus is on you to cut them off. You have a choice.

Agreed. 

All too often here, OW think of themselves as the victim. If OW knows the MM is married, she is only doing this to herself as she allows it to continue. 

OP- you have the power here. All of it. Walk away and find a man who WILL choose you. Don't play 2nd fiddle. Don't wait for a man's wife to be occupied or him to have an excuse so he can fit you in. No one should ever allow themselves to be in this position. Your life will improve by leaps and bounds when you take back your power and not allow yourself to have the victim mind set. Don't let life just happen to you....

• Like 5
On 1/12/2023 at 5:33 AM, maxene said:

You don’t need him to value you to matter. You deserve better. 

Honestly, the more I read stories about the heartbreak betrayed spouses and other women/ other men endure I have to ask myself “ why”? I’m not judging, as lord knows I was. BS who put up with a lot.

OP what is it about this guy that makes you accept his poor treatment of you? I can’t imagine what it could be. If he loves you, he wouldn’t hurt you like this. You are just some stranger online and even in your brief post I can see someone hurting who did nothing to warrant it. 

really the stories of bs/ow/ Om and their heartache should be required reading for those who think affairs are hunky dory and no one gets hurt.