Coworker at new job

Recently single 34yo male..got a new job. Met a girl around 26 at work on my first day. First thing happened was she walked over to me and shook my hand and introduced while I was sitting. I got up said it was really nice to meet her and she invited me for coffee. I went and she bought me a cup and we had good laughs. After I went home I texted her saying if it's OK for me to leave at 5pm...she said yes and then she proceeded to ask me how my day was. Before I knew it I was replying to her questions until 12am. Next day i found out she was engaged. Fair enough, but she still texts me and wants me to go to lunch with her every day since I joined. She really listens to me and shares most intimate details of her life. But I'm confused what she wants from me since she is engaged. She keeps saying s*** like she is so happy she gets to work with and she really looking forward to working on projects witg me...like im some sort of celebrity. I'm just being a friend to her... is that what she wants? Kinda odd since I only know her for 3 days..

1 hour ago, joan123 said:

found out she was engaged. 

Keep things polite and professional at all times. She is a coworker and involved with someone, so she's just being welcoming and friendly. 

• 2 weeks later...

In response to this post, she hasn't shown any signs of romantic interest.

She is a very friendly, bubbly and just making you feel welcome.

She's engaged so stop with any other thoughts about her.

Now, a previous post of yours you say you are 22 yrs old, which is it?