F24 I like my online friend

deadannoyance

I (f24) have two really good online friends. I have started to develop feelings for one of them(f23). Both of them live in different countries than me. I’ve told my one friend about my feelings and she has been very supportive of me. The one I like, we constantly flirt with each other but I fear telling her about my feelings. I don’t want to lose either of them as friends. But I also really want to tell her. How would you approach this? 

Before you go confessing anything, is your friend gay?  Thing is, once you confess feelings, if they aren't returned, you can't put the cat back in the bag and the friendship won't be the same again.  That's not to say you shouldn't do it, but you want to be aware of all the potential outcomes and make an informed decision.

Anyway, let's say that you tell her and she feels the same.  Are you willing and able to move to her country to pursue a relationship?

• Author
deadannoyance
3 minutes ago, basil67 said:

Before you go confessing anything, is your friend gay?  Thing is, once you confess feelings, if they aren't returned, you can't put the cat back in the bag and the friendship won't be the same again.  That's not to say you shouldn't do it, but you want to be aware of all the potential outcomes and make an informed decision.

Anyway, let's say that you tell her and she feels the same.  Are you willing and able to move to her country to pursue a relationship?

Yes my friend is pansexual 

And about the rest of my post......would you be willing to move countries to be with her?   Are you willing to take the risk that she doesn't feel the same and the friendship may go all weird and strange if you say something?

• 2 weeks later...

Did you end up telling her? I’d keep them as long distance pen pals, platonic only. If there’s no means to meet in person or date in person it’s probably going to be lots of heartache and sadness for you.