Frustrated! Should I use online dating app again?

A newer here. I am going to ask some advice.

Alright, I am a plus size women. I am shamed of dating someone in real life, so I used Tinder and Match to find someone. But I was teased for my fat body, I don't know why men always like slim girls. So I am so frustrated now but still carve to find a love.

How should I do? shall I choose a new dating app?

I'm sorry this is your experience.  Some of my friends are bigger women and they've found love, so keep at it.    

How about trying a paid app?   I suspect that guys who will pay for a better service aren't there to troll.     Or you could try meetup groups.  People are generally kinder face to face and the trolls won't make the effort to attend.  

I am so sorry to hear this. No one should be shaming you for the way you look. 

This was posted in the long distance relationships forum. Keep it local as much as possible as LDRs are difficult to maintain. 

What are you doing in your free time? Look at local events and join some clubs in your local community. Meet people in person too. A paid dating app may help if it means the quality of applicants is more refined, less rude/crude or bottom of the barrel.

Edited by glows
8 hours ago, Chaka said:

There are a number of dating apps for plus sized men and women.  Good luck.

I agree there are a number of sites for plus size people and some men prefer them.  Google them.