Being with a narcissist has broken me, I don't know what to do

Mimioy8

I have been feeling down, one of the reasons is because of a toxic relationship I got out of from a narcissist (see my previous post on my profile for info).

I have been trying to open myself up to dating but haven't had any luck, I feel quite low on confidence. 

Sometimes I feel fine but recently I have been quite down about it, I have tried dating apps but not having any luck on it and I feel as though I'm not attractive to women. 

I've tried being positive but inside I'm just suffering to a point where I feel like it's the same thing everyday. I don't know what to do anymore to make my life better

We don’t get confidence from others or from dating. Healthy people avoid what isn’t self-sustaining. Have you tried seeking support from your doctor? It’s been awhile. Is it a year since the breakup?

What are you doing to improve your overall habits and lifestyle? Healthy diet, exercise and pursing anything worthwhile like volunteer work or other hobbies?

And it’s ok to have days where you’re not feeling so great. Pick yourself back up and work on you.