She is acting distant?

I became friends with a woman ahile ago, she started to follow me on Social Media and liking my posts and making nice comments. She then asked to meet up and wanted to ride on my Motorcycle which I thought was cool. She is always quick to like my posts right away. So we have so much in common she keeps saying this and we do have similar outlooks. We have met up a number of times and she was very nice and caring towards me. She asked was I married right away and Im not and I said Im waiting for the right woman. She was touchy with me alot and was dressed up very attractive. We share alot of the same interest and have gone through alot of similar things in life. She had a very bad car accident when I first got to know her and she said she has struggled with things, luckily she has no physical injuries and has recovered well. She has told me many times how we are so alike and love the same things and made of the same stuff.We have talked online and messages alot over time and there seems to be a chemistry. She also talked to me about doing some fun things together. She would always use messages with the emojis , not sure if they are good signs.

After we met up the last  time she said we will have to get together soon and have me a big hug. So on the following weekend she told me she was busy, so I went to a Museum type place alone, and when I told here I went there I think she got mad as she loves these types of places. She seemed a bit weird since them, but did talk to me and everything seemed ok.

Lately she has gone cold? not replied back to a message I sent. She has been liking my Social Media posts right away still. I know she is very busy with work all the time she told me this at the start. Im not sure where I stand or if I should even bother to worry. Not sure if she doesn't like me anymore. I do like her alot and see a future together.

Ask her out on a date to go see the Museum again. Tell her there's a lot that she'd like to see and you want to experience it again, but with her which will be much more meaningful and fun.

If she blows you off again, well then you can really start considering the possibility that she isn't all that into you anymore and she's just messing with your head because she can't be honest, which is oftentimes a problem when one of the two people doesn't want the awkward confrontation when they want to exit stage left.

• Like 2
  • Author
14 minutes ago, Despin said:

Ask her out on a date to go see the Museum again. Tell her there's a lot that she'd like to see and you want to experience it again, but with her which will be much more meaningful and fun.

If she blows you off again, well then you can really start considering the possibility that she isn't all that into you anymore and she's just messing with your head because she can't be honest, which is oftentimes a problem when one of the two people doesn't want the awkward confrontation when they want to exit stage left.

Yeah I was kinda thinking of asking her out again, its a good to ask her to the museum.Im still going out doing things and living my life to the fullest, but its kinda a drag if you get along great with someone then they go silent.

• Like 1

For sure it's a drag. That's why I play my emotions close to my chest, at least early on. You never really know what the other person is thinking despite what they say and do.

• Like 1
  • Author
8 minutes ago, Despin said:

For sure it's a drag. That's why I play my emotions close to my chest, at least early on. You never really know what the other person is thinking despite what they say and do.

Yeah I have not told her how much im into her yet, Ive played it safe. I just been going along with it and leaving a bit of mystery. But inside I feel alot for her, I just got a Wonderfull vibe off her when we are together.

Cheers

4 hours ago, stargazer11 said:

So on the following weekend she told me she was busy, so I went to a Museum type place alone, and when I told here I went there I think she got mad as she loves these types of places. She seemed a bit weird since them, but did talk to me and everything seemed ok.

Did you mention "alone"? Is she the jealous type? She seems into you so let this blow over try not to overshare. Plan something for this weekend, see if she is "busy" again.

• Like 1
  • Author
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

Did you mention "alone"? Is she the jealous type? She seems into you so let this blow over try not to overshare. Plan something for this weekend, see if she is "busy" again.

Yeah I told her I went alone, I think she is jealous type. Yeah I really think she is into me and she does get very busy then just messages me and says lots of nice things. She is amazing though. I will plan again with her and see what happens.

• Author
1 hour ago, Will am I said:

Intuition; could it be that  she’s really into you and maybe upset that you didn’t make a move? 

Yeah Possibly, Ive been kinda feeling her out and not pushing things, as she seemed more into me. I have played along with caution. Im waiting for the right moment to make a move, I want to make it special as she totally gorgeous with the perfect body and good personality, I don't wanna mess it up. I think she was upset as we always talk about Museams etc things of history and she loves that sorta thing.

11 hours ago, stargazer11 said:

I just been going along with it and leaving a bit of mystery.

Be careful with this, as it can also come across as disinterest. 

Don't be so afraid that you miss the boat. Ask her on a date. Show her that you are into her as more than a friend. If you don't, someone else will and then you will be kicking yourself for having played it too safe. 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, stargazer11 said:

I want to make it special as she totally gorgeous with the perfect body 

What exactly do you mean by this? You're playing it cool or playing games or something else?

• Author
11 hours ago, ExpatInItaly said:

Be careful with this, as it can also come across as disinterest. 

Don't be so afraid that you miss the boat. Ask her on a date. Show her that you are into her as more than a friend. If you don't, someone else will and then you will be kicking yourself for having played it too safe. 

Yeah I know, Im gonna ask her out tonite and show I want to take things further.

On 9/21/2022 at 8:58 AM, stargazer11 said:

Yeah I know, Im gonna ask her out tonite and show I want to take things further.

I’m coming in late here as I just saw the thread. Did you both go on a date and how did she respond? Was it a misunderstanding on the phone?