FWB girl backs out

Hey guys. So for a few months I was hooking up with my co-worker at Walmart, and things I feel were going well. We both agreed that the relationship was casual and fun, no strings attach or anything. Honestly, I am ok with that and expressed that to her. About two weeks ago we went out and she informed me that we should keep it a friends but then she goes on to tell me how much she really really likes me and I make her feel comfortable. She asks what do I expect and see it going. I told her straight up that I would like to keep it going and see what happens b/c you can't predict the future. We ended up hooking up that night and a few more times there after.

Fast-forward, she contacts me this Sunday and tell me she's glad we are friends and can keep things casual. I asked her why does she feel the need to keep telling me this when I was well aware of the situation to begin with. She informed me that she wants to be honest and about trying to work things out with her husband . Its not something she likes to talk about but wanted to let me know. I said ok no prob. So I didn't talk to her till Wed, when I sense she was acting weird. She tells me she wants to take a step back for now. Even though I was cool with her decision or displayed it, I really wasn't. Actually started to like her but can't force people so I backed off. Gaby explained that she has been feeling so hot lately. I joked and said like how you added the for now, cause I feel that doesn't close doors completely.

Anyway, What do you guys think. Do you think she's sorting out her feelings cause she caught them and didn't realize or do you think she's over it. I feel the for now is a qualifier that people don't normally throw around. Had she said friends I would have been done and said moving on, but that kind of messed with my head. I've decided to not contact her cause one, I hate needy people and refuse to be one but does the no contact thing work if you have no clue what the person could be thing. Ugh so confused

9 minutes ago, JZ198687 said:

She informed me that she wants to be honest and about trying to work things out with her husband 

Ok. This is a red light. Full stop. Are you in another relationship as well?

Date single women outside of work.

• Like 1
ExpatInItaly
23 minutes ago, JZ198687 said:

Do you think she's sorting out her feelings cause she caught them

No. I think she is sorting out her feelings for her husband, and knows she can't continue sleeping with you if she's working on her marriage. 

24 minutes ago, JZ198687 said:

I feel the for now is a qualifier that people don't normally throw around.

Eh, you're putting too much weight on an insignificant phrase. I doubt it means as much as you think it does. She tacked it on there to deliver the message a little more softly to you, but the bottom line is the same: she is trying to work things out with her husband and is not available to you. It sounds like she was on the rebound with you. 

I would maintain No Contact and find a woman who is totally single instead. This one is ages away from dating, if she doesn't return to her husband. It's a dead end for you, in other words. 

• Like 1

I think she's catching feelings for you while still trying to make her marriage work out of guilt.  Women are normally the ones who start catching feelings first with FWB guys because most have a problem separating their emotions from sex.  Chances are if you do ignore her and move on it's going to creat obession on her part and will make her want you more.  However, do you really need this type of karma in your life?  Why not find a single girl to be FWBs with and preferably, for your own peace of mind, one you don't work with.