High Status or top tier looks ?

A question for the ladies.

Which is the biggest turn on of the two ? top 5% High Status or top 5% looks ?

And add why as optional if you want to expand.

I fear you've been drinking at the well of PUA.   Let me assure you that they don't know women as well as they'd like to believe.

I didn't go for either of the above. Top tier looks make me (possibly unfairly) judge them to be shallow or a player...so it's a no.    The only type of high status guy I would have been interested in would be the kind where I didn't know about his high status until well after becoming romantically interested.  Therefore, it's not one of the drivers which would make me attracted. If his top tier status is obvious from the outset, then it means I know he's top tier because he acts like a knob.

My husband, who I adore, is a regular guy. 

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
  • Like 3

Indeed.

People being reduced to abstract concepts isn't impressive to me.

You can also include sexual market value and scarcity mindset in that category.

I’m a guy but have certainly noticed a like attracts like phenomenon. Successful women are more likely to prioritize successful men whereas good looking women values looks more. There was a study by one of the online dating sites that showed an  average looking man had to make 200K a year more to get the same amount of attention as a good looking man.

Edited by Weezy1973
  • Author

Naturally I am not saying these are the only traits that can be attractive.  they are just the ones I would like an opinion on.

Edited by Dodd66
23 hours ago, Dodd66 said:

Naturally I am not saying these are the only traits that can be attractive.  they are just the ones I would like an opinion on.

You better go to a Red Pill forum.  The fellows over there will have all the answers you are looking for.

Or, perhaps just try getting to know some human women in real life and learn about what they like first hand.

I'd also like to add:  The majority of people don't really think in statistics like that.  It might be a trait of yours, but it's not the norm.

Edited by NuevoYorko
  • Like 2