No Contact Support Thread. Post here instead of contacting your ex.

howwie324

This thing with MM is a few decades old now.  I am embarrassed for what I let myself be involved in and how gullible I was.  When it started I was single.

I made a huge mistake, over a year ago and thought that after a year of NC, we could still be friends. Contacted him slowly until I got caught up in the same roller coaster ride that the affair was all about.  After a crazy ride, I knew I had to go back on NC, and I did good even though I texted him in April to say happy birthday.  (I know I shouldn't have done that) That was four months ago. Let me say this: he NEVER calls me, ever.  On the 25th of Aug, he calls out of the blue while I am work.  I didn't recognize his voice (that's a first), the call really threw me, disappointed me, because, I have learned from this forum that eventually MM will contact you to start up again.  It really messes with my head, I abruptly told him I would have to call him back.  A few days later I found time to call him.  I said I would call back and that is what I did.     

He started with the gaslighting, because I asked what he wanted, to which he said you called me.  Hold up, I said I would call you back and that is what I am doing.  What do you want? Soo, he wants to know how I am doing.  Me: " I am always going to be okay."  Then, I start with:  "How's your wife?"  "How's your kids"  He goes into all of it, I just painfully and awkwardly  listen.  THEN he asks how my children are, "I am not talking about that with you"  How is your husband?  "I am not talking about that with you"  Said he was worried about me.  I told him he has plenty enough people to worry about.  My last line was, if you truly care about me, the next time you think about calling me, don't.

I don't need the hatred I have for myself once I realize I allowed myself to be duped.... again.

I am proud of me.

Back to NC 

Edited by Fast Car
to add again
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

So here I am again. 🙄 Making another go at trying to forget you MM. You are all over the place and it's just stressful and maddening. You won't leave and truthfully why would I want you anyway? Oh that's right I feel in love with you.  But wait... that is not the point you are married with no intentions of making a change. Why should I accept this? Why do I hang on? I need to let you go this is a waste of time. Earth to MYA.... let him go!!! 

• Like 3
On 8/29/2021 at 4:19 AM, Fast Car said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gQrSurSDuw4First thing MM asked me is, "how's your mother?"  LOL Amazing.

Morning time! New day. You are up early MM posting on my fb are you! Well haha. Guess what? I'm not responding! You know you lost me now and have fun with that dude! Go stay in an un fixed marriage and wallow in all of your denial. I have news for you... I am ready to move on!!!!!!!!! Not taking anymore of your crappy fishing bait. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2021 at 8:59 AM, Myabee said:

Morning time! New day. You are up early MM posting on my fb are you! Well haha. Guess what? I'm not responding! You know you lost me now and have fun with that dude! Go stay in an un fixed marriage and wallow in all of your denial. I have news for you... I am ready to move on!!!!!!!!! Not taking anymore of your crappy fishing bait. 

9/26/21 Not responding to anything from married man... stepping back. my mind has been all over the place some how this has to change. 

• Like 2
On 9/26/2021 at 12:33 PM, Myabee said:

9/26/21 Not responding to anything from married man... stepping back. my mind has been all over the place some how this has to change. 

Almost October now and I came here in July all mixed up and confused. I now feel like wonder woman as losing feelings for MM. Staying strong. Proud of myself. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

hey hey now it’s officially October and I’m getting over this.😀 I feel a sense of relief. PLEASE..  To anyone struggling with NC and moving on, If you cave and fall back, know you can start again... you really can 

• Like 3

I had to do some real soul searching.  He usually never calls, I almost always called him, so I thought he wouldn't.  I was fooling myself though.  I finally blocked MM on facebook, and did my best to block his calls on my phone.  Not trying to kid myself, I could not figure out how to block him, and I think I did it.  I feel like if I don't don't block him, when I get melancholy about him, I could get sucked back in.  My psyche just can't take anymore mental abuse.  

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 10/2/2021 at 11:54 PM, Fast Car said:

I had to do some real soul searching.  He usually never calls, I almost always called him, so I thought he wouldn't.  I was fooling myself though.  I finally blocked MM on facebook, and did my best to block his calls on my phone.  Not trying to kid myself, I could not figure out how to block him, and I think I did it.  I feel like if I don't don't block him, when I get melancholy about him, I could get sucked back in.  My psyche just can't take anymore mental abuse.  

Good for you. I hope you are moving forward. D day finally came for me and I was dropped like a rock... and left with a very open ended I will reach out down the line when I can. Oh sure he will. I will never hear from this man again and this was my final heartbreak. 

• Like 1

Dear Mya... You are beautiful, Strong, Honest, Smart, Funny and so much more! You need to believe this girl. 

Dear XMM... Look at that I put the X in front of it.😊 You are a lier, a coward and a conflict avoidant monster who is afraid of his own shadow. An emotional train wreck buried with issues you refuse to deal with. Coward up pal... I'm too good for you! 

Phewwwewww!!!!!!  

• Like 5

Battle in my head tonight! Don't do it. Don't check through that bogus account to see if he's on messenger!!!. Why should I care??? Oh yes that's right I now am missing him again.. missing what???? A man who saved face for himself not me. Come on Mya you are better then this!!!!

****Remembering his lines and excsues that helps ****!!! Written 3 months from d.. day. 

I had my phone in my silenced and in my pocket and hadn’t seen the comment. I don’t know that I’ve necessarily fixed anything yet. Or whether it’s even broken. I know there are certainly issues with it and many of them go back years. And some of them may never be fixed. But it’s better than it was a year ago and I feel content so I guess that’s good enough. I spent a long time trying to convince myself to start over and take a chance with you and I couldn’t. I guess only time will tell whether that was the right decision. But it feels like the right decision. I was obviously in a dark place in my head and unfortunately dragged you down there with me. I’m sorry about that too. 

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
langauge
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/29/2021 at 7:53 PM, Myabee said:

Battle in my head tonight! Don't do it. Don't check through that bogus account to see if he's on messenger!!!. Why should I care??? Oh yes that's right I now am missing him again.. missing what???? A man who saved face for himself not me. Come on Mya you are better then this!!!!

****Remembering his lines and excsues that helps ****!!! Written 3 months from d.. day. 

I had my phone in my silenced and in my pocket and hadn’t seen the comment. I don’t know that I’ve necessarily fixed anything yet. Or whether it’s even broken. I know there are certainly issues with it and many of them go back years. And some of them may never be fixed. But it’s better than it was a year ago and I feel content so I guess that’s good enough. I spent a long time trying to convince myself to start over and take a chance with you and I couldn’t. I guess only time will tell whether that was the right decision. But it feels like the right decision. I was obviously in a dark place in my head and unfortunately dragged you down there with me. I’m sorry about that too. 

A struggle day at 1 month NC. That's 30 Days from Nov 19. I remember when I could not even imagine getting past day 3 or 4 as the most we ever had Full NC was for 4 days last July when he was off grid. By day 5 I was losing my mind. It's amazing the craziness of an affair..All that it can do to your mind, body and soul. I don't miss being the OW in his picture.. not one bit. I actually don't think I ever liked that part at all. For me it was not even about the thrill of the forbidden, for me in my story it became about the emotional connection and the ability to share so well on so many levels. I was not even in it for the sex.. For I had meet someone at the wrong time in life. I had meet a MM who was never mine and never intended to be. Even minus the contact I feel the connection. It might be life long but kinda hidden away in the back of my mind where it probably belongs. I cried a lot today. Ironic how just about everything that could have made me think of him today on this 30 day date... of Nc just popped up out of no where. I feel like a grieving widow and it sounds  so pathetic because I was thrown in the garbage like a bananna  peel and that sucks yet all the stronger for it. keep going myabee... keep going.    

Edited by Myabee
  • Like 2
On 12/19/2021 at 10:04 PM, Myabee said:

A struggle day at 1 month NC. That's 30 Days from Nov 19. I remember when I could not even imagine getting past day 3 or 4 as the most we ever had Full NC was for 4 days last July when he was off grid. By day 5 I was losing my mind. It's amazing the craziness of an affair..All that it can do to your mind, body and soul. I don't miss being the OW in his picture.. not one bit. I actually don't think I ever liked that part at all. For me it was not even about the thrill of the forbidden, for me in my story it became about the emotional connection and the ability to share so well on so many levels. I was not even in it for the sex.. For I had meet someone at the wrong time in life. I had meet a MM who was never mine and never intended to be. Even minus the contact I feel the connection. It might be life long but kinda hidden away in the back of my mind where it probably belongs. I cried a lot today. Ironic how just about everything that could have made me think of him today on this 30 day date... of Nc just popped up out of no where. I feel like a grieving widow and it sounds  so pathetic because I was thrown in the garbage like a bananna  peel and that sucks yet all the stronger for it. keep going myabee... keep going.    

Feeling that anger pang today. I felt like writing it here. Coming to the close of the year I believe I'm glad you are gone. I don't need anyone who stays with a spouse because they are lazy and dependent on someone else's income while miserably married. That would not be cool for me. Have a nice life dude.  You will continue along with your cheating ways while sucking her bank account dry. Not attractive... not worthy of a person like me. Also pal... you had zero intention of ever contacting me again... see ya... putting you out of my mind and left behind in this year.  

On 12/26/2021 at 6:12 PM, Myabee said:

Feeling that anger pang today. I felt like writing it here. Coming to the close of the year I believe I'm glad you are gone. I don't need anyone who stays with a spouse because they are lazy and dependent on someone else's income while miserably married. That would not be cool for me. Have a nice life dude.  You will continue along with your cheating ways while sucking her bank account dry. Not attractive... not worthy of a person like me. Also pal... you had zero intention of ever contacting me again... see ya... putting you out of my mind and left behind in this year.  

More anger today which I think is healthy as I feel like I'm ending up hating him for being such a lier. He clearly lied to me as never had any intentions if coming back.  This is cheater who disrespects his wife and even more pathetic she puts up with it. Why would I want to hang onto a person as low as him. I feel like he will get what's coming to him one day. The new OW won't eventually be as nice. Anger is good... it helps with moving on.   

14 hours ago, Myabee said:

More anger today which I think is healthy as I feel like I'm ending up hating him for being such a lier. He clearly lied to me as never had any intentions if coming back.  This is cheater who disrespects his wife and even more pathetic she puts up with it. Why would I want to hang onto a person as low as him. I feel like he will get what's coming to him one day. The new OW won't eventually be as nice. Anger is good... it helps with moving on.   

Woke up early Today Jan 2. I will admit I threw myself a little champagne pity party Dec31 and my head paid for that one.. lol. However, Feeling better this am. Time to remember gratitude. Time to remember what's in the past should remain there. Onward with goals and realizing that he is behind me now. Right where he belongs xx Happy New Year to me 😊

• Like 2
On 1/2/2022 at 5:43 AM, Myabee said:

Woke up early Today Jan 2. I will admit I threw myself a little champagne pity party Dec31 and my head paid for that one.. lol. However, Feeling better this am. Time to remember gratitude. Time to remember what's in the past should remain there. Onward with goals and realizing that he is behind me now. Right where he belongs xx Happy New Year to me 😊

Myabeeeeee! Girl keep looking at that beautiful face of yours and embrace every earned wrinkle. You have come so far in 7 weeks. You have much to offer anyone as you are amazing. Don't use that avenue you are thinking of to contact him.... you know you won't get any answers! Rise to the challenge... keep looking ahead not behind. 

xxxxxxx 

• Like 2
On 1/5/2022 at 9:16 AM, Myabee said:

Myabeeeeee! Girl keep looking at that beautiful face of yours and embrace every earned wrinkle. You have come so far in 7 weeks. You have much to offer anyone as you are amazing. Don't use that avenue you are thinking of to contact him.... you know you won't get any answers! Rise to the challenge... keep looking ahead not behind. 

xxxxxxx 

***Update***

Had a closure call with him yesterday after a text I sent Friday. I feel like I got the best closure I could hope for from him to now place the remaining closure on me which is where that needs to be. That was a blessing to me to know I will not wait around for a reach out and leaving it on a kind note to move forward is a better feeling in my head then leaving it the way it was on d.day. Book closed... story ended... happily onward and upward. xxxxx to my self and all. ❤️

I'm amazed at how much better I am starting to feel. I think that by dealing with feelings head on is the best way to heal. My thoughts are not all consuming anymore. He is not on my mind as much finally. My self is returning😊 Yay Myabeeeeeeeee👏

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 3/31/2019 at 6:24 PM, Reels said:

I talked her online, last time on November 2018 and she was admittedly combative towards me. It really seemed like she hates that I talk to her and even hates simple questions even those like "how are you". I never cheated or said anything wrong to her. She just felt I am depending on her for my happiness.

I was just thinking of messaging her today but I won't because my presence surely offends her.

Yesterday too I was thinking a lot about her. I still love her a lot and she used to say that I will realize that I never exactly loved her. She was wrong.

• 4 months later...
bom somwong

katie i keep trying to understand you, but quite confused. you have my complete attention if you ever wanted something like that from me. you just seem mad. you notioned okay not spoken. that we were leaving this all behind once this is over with. you call out and i answered wasn't that you that needed me? i love you from the very second i saw you. it's considered a chemistry type of affection people tend to express themselves easier when around those that he trusted. you love me since j.high was my assumption was i mistakened? all right you must be joking when you said we were to wed. when did i ever include myself when no one invited. well you been with me ever since so you do know me completely, unless you were just playing with my emotions which i hope you didn't go there. thats not like you is it? love you all the same my friend... text or call me for instance so i keep holding on to our dreams and not throw everthing out the door like last time. thank you Katie for the effort, you make me proud to be me. i'd like to do the same for you if possible, let me know.

ps. get at me tonight or i stop. there shouldn't be anything more important than two people falling in love in front of the whole world. do you agree? yes hope so, no then. bom wants to be more then a friend common ties don't impress me, but you complete me if we were together and you know it. you did say us first.? goal=kids one day. objective=soul mate found. you do to want to be intimate you specifically said so to me , dork. stop making people think it's one sided. we want to be together do we not, give me a moment of you time alone then we can be ourselves without out side interference. no third party haters.

love you,

bom somwong

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
removed personal information
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, XXXX, you really did a number on me. All I wanted from you was closure. You wanted me to help you with your anxiety due to our entanglement and I obliged. When it was your turn to do the same for me you cut me off. You really hurt me and I don't know what to say to you. 

Edited by Hoosfoos
  • 4 months later...