Should I move on or wait for him?

Hey guys!

so i am in a relationship with this guy. We are in a very serious relationship. So the trouble in our relationship start from last few days. Our families don’t get along very well. We knew that from the starting but still initiated the relationship at the beginning he used to say that its okay! I will tell my parents about you i will make them accept you nd what not nd now he is saying that my mom will not accept you we have families issues. I said okay what about you so he said i will try my level best to make my mom ready for you but if she can’t accept you i can’t hurt her feelings. My mother is my first priority. But i will try my bestto change her decision and accept , don’t loose hope, i will do something have patience he said. now my brain is saying don’t believe him. My heart is saying have patience maybe he will do something in future 😅 what to do now? And also he has promised me that he will not leave me and be with me forever. I am confused 

Edited by Windy121

Well if he's saying his mom is his first priority and if she doesn't accept you and he can't hurt her feelings, there's nothing you can do but move on.   He can't  change her mind and make her accept you.  He said in the beginning it wasn't a problem but probably has already tried to change her mind but she won't budge on it.  Why doesn't she like you?

• Like 1