Partners Flirting

On 5/30/2022 at 10:58 AM, TheCasual said:

Maybe I'm old fastioned but when you enter a relationship the flirting and dancing stops.

Ok. Stop going to pubs and bars where that happens. Perhaps she is more outgoing and you would rather just sit at the bar and drink. That's an incompatibility issue.

You could try to "rein her in", but since you don't own her like a pet, that will never work. You'll have to reflect on the incompatibilities instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Sorry I've not replied. I've had busy few weeks.

I didn't say I wanted 'rain her in'. That what someome else said. 

When she's on the dance floor she has touched men on the arm and waist.

I darent even look around in a nightclub incase I look at a attractive women. She's quite insecure. 

The hard thing I finding is that she said she flirted on nights out because when she was with het ex husband because she was unhappy. 

What I am suppose to think? 

16 minutes ago, TheCasual said:

Sorry I've not replied. I've had busy few weeks.

I didn't say I wanted 'rain her in'. That what someome else said. 

When she's on the dance floor she has touched men on the arm and waist.

I darent even look around in a nightclub incase I look at a attractive women. She's quite insecure. 

The hard thing I finding is that she said she flirted on nights out because when she was with het ex husband because she was unhappy. 

What I am suppose to think? 

Its hard from the context of these posts if shes just dancing "and touchy" to the extent of which you have described because since no one can get a visual confirmation about this it would be easier to determine if red lines are crossed.

But, since you have stated she has acted in this way before on the predication of not being happy with her ex its certainly a red flag.

Ill be honest its a hard one to see whats really going on here (from her). But under no circumstances (if shes being disrespectful) should you take this disrespect.

If she is being disrespectful… I would walk away if I was you, because its clear, she finds its acceptable to have the compulsion to carry out the same behaviour - therefore she knows exactly what shes doing and it doesnt require any talks over it.

If it comes down to it just leave, dont say a word and move on (I had to do this with emotional cheating - its the best thing I ever did in my life). When they are caught manipulating / disrespecting you (this happened to me) they will resort to denying it despite being caught red handed which further adds up the patronising and disrespect. Im under the impression these type of people like it, or feel as if they are superior and have narcissistic tendencies / mental problems.