Should I contact her?

• Author

I agree. Recently things have been that mundane lol. I have mobility issues so getting out and about is a bit difficult but am working on it as much as I can and also be motivated. 

As far as I’m aware no one in my school flirted with any female teachers. I never heard or saw anyone flirt with this hot teacher I flirted with and it was purely due to my attraction to her and not showing off. 

ExpatInItaly
8 minutes ago, Iser137 said:

As far as I’m aware no one in my school flirted with any female teachers. I never heard or saw anyone flirt with this hot teacher I flirted with and it was purely due to my attraction to her and not showing off. 

That's just it - as far as you were aware. That does not mean it never happened. It likely did, especially  with this teacher if she was as attractive as you say. Just because you didn't see or hear abotu it doesn't mean you were the only one who did. The chances of that are incredibly slim. 

In any case, it doesn't sound as though reaching that far into the past to feel good about yourself is relevant to your current issue. 

• Author

My gut tells me it never happened but then again more likely what you’ve said is the case.

I don’t really care tbh about reaching out to her it’s just that I recently read an article how students commonly contact teachers from the past just to see what they are up to and perhaps thank them for being a good teacher and perhaps even arrange a meet up. 

I can’t be bothered to do that but still I do wonder what she’s up to, how hot she still is and whether she’d be interested in grabbing a coffee and having a chat. Lol