Loving myself one step at a time

I have been feeling very low and crying so much the past few days and today I finally decided that enough is enough and that I have to change my habits and really focus on loving myself. I read one chapter of You can heal your life by Louis Hay. I took a long bath, washed my hair, combed it. Feeling fresh, I sat down to complete my office work and now I am reading a book on past life regression. Yes, I have quirky interests. So, one tiny step at a time, I am embarking on this self love journey. Enough with the self-pity. Hope I will get there soon feeling much much better.

Pro tip for whenever you are feeling low, Having a long bath really helps a lot.

• Like 2

I use Louise Hay stuff a lot. I'm about to do a 21 day journal to 'Mirror Work' about self care and self love. My self esteem took a bashing the last few years and it's a good time to regroup.

Good luck @Lovele

Good to feel more positive again the next day if you have had a bad day previously,

I suppose to be active and do something in the day that makes you feel good,

have been feeling a little underwhelmed in recent weeks also, for no reason especially, 

so seeking that positive energy boost again,

• Like 1