parents not approving my boyfriend

Taekim

Me and My boyfriend is Dating for a year and My parents don’t Approve Him. I did my best to convince them but they don’t listing to me now that the problem is getting worse my boyfriend keeps distancing because we can’t find a solution he is not caring at all.I feel like he’s going to breakup with me any advices 

4 hours ago, Taekim said:

Me and My boyfriend is Dating for a year and My parents don’t Approve Him. I did my best to convince them but they don’t listing to me now that the problem is getting worse my boyfriend keeps distancing because we can’t find a solution he is not caring at all.I feel like he’s going to breakup with me any advices 

Why don't they approve? How old is he? Have they met him?

dramafreezone
On 1/19/2022 at 4:15 AM, Taekim said:

Your parents don't care for him and you say he's insensitive to the position this is putting you in.  That doesn't seem like a coincidence.

Sometimes significant others isolate their partner from their family as a means of control.  It's probably time to seriously re-evaluate this relationship.  If my parents didn't approve of a GF I would put a lot of credence into that judgement.

• Like 1

What is it about your bf that your parents don't like?  

Why does your parents not liking him make him want to break up with you?  I remember when I was young, single and dating if my parents didn't like a boy we both felt like - who cares  and dated anyway.  But, how old are you guys?

On 1/19/2022 at 4:15 AM, Taekim said:

Why does your boyfriend care so much? Is he not satisfied with the relationship? Or do you need permission from your parents to see him? How old are you?

And what’s the matter with him? Why do your parents disapprove?