I have a question for anyone who knows how to get your vaccination record.

I would like to get it but in order to, I have to fill out forms online, but they want my signature and I cannot sign if it's on a computer.  I suck at computers, and internet, so I wonder if anyone can help me?  I want the record to apply for a job, but I only have two days left to get it, so if anyone knows how to do to this when it comes to internet signatures, that would be a great help!  Thank for any input on it :).

There is docu sign, if you google and download their software and follow screen instructions,

think they give you a free trial so you dont have to subscribe yet,

otherwise can you just get it printed, sign it manually and ask some shop to scan it for you.

• Like 1

Did you even get the vaccine? When they administer the vaccine they give you a card.

can’t you send a photo of your vaccine card for proof?

• Like 1

Read the instructions online carefully for how to go about obtaining the records. You should be able to follow the instructions or call a customer service or help desk line. I had a physical card given to me with the details and dates of vaccination at time of vaccination. Obtaining the online health records required ID, date of last vaccination and name. There was no requirement for a signature.

On 10/28/2021 at 10:52 PM, S2B said:

Did you even get the vaccine? When they administer the vaccine they give you a card.

can’t you send a photo of your vaccine card for proof?

They don't have this system everywhere....Certainly not where I am.  After being fully vaccinated, we download a digital record of our vaccination.  

I was given a little note card that the pharmacist wrote on. I should find a way to get it laminated, or a little thing to protect it. It's been in the zipped pocket of my little bag that I use to carry a few basics around in (purse, phone, pen, masks, notebook).