I need to move on from someone who don't like me

brokensouls

I was heartbroken from meeting for a person a shorter period of time. We was pretty close to each other during that time but she suddenly said one day that she don't like me and and that it's never going to change and that she is going to meet someone she likes more. This was before the summer. She was very sweet before and we had some plans together and when this came it shocked me and broke me. I was clinging on to her and didn't want to realize it how she could feel that low about me. She told me that she care but at the same time telling me that she don't like me. She shows no signs of caring at all because I stopped texting her and I never heard from her again, I realized that I was annoying her and that she was only answering out of politeness and I was doing all the job.  All this left me so confused and I felt used by her. I never understood why she saw me those times if she never liked me. I have trouble moving on and it hurts me she lied about caring. I can only assume she don't reach out because she met someone like she said she would but I don't understand why she gave me that information, it was so unnecessary. Some of the things that was said just irks me to this day.

How do you know each other? Do you work or go to school together?

Were you dating or friends or just talking or was it a crush?

Don't accept the friendzone. Delete and block her and all her people from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

5 hours ago, brokensouls said:

I was heartbroken from meeting for a person a shorter period of time. We was pretty close to each other during that time but she suddenly said one day that she don't like me and and that it's never going to change and that she is going to meet someone she likes more. This was before the summer. She was very sweet before and we had some plans together and when this came it shocked me and broke me. I was clinging on to her and didn't want to realize it how she could feel that low about me. She told me that she care but at the same time telling me that she don't like me. She shows no signs of caring at all because I stopped texting her and I never heard from her again, I realized that I was annoying her and that she was only answering out of politeness and I was doing all the job.  All this left me so confused and I felt used by her. I never understood why she saw me those times if she never liked me. I have trouble moving on and it hurts me she lied about caring. I can only assume she don't reach out because she met someone like she said she would but I don't understand why she gave me that information, it was so unnecessary. Some of the things that was said just irks me to this day.

Some people like the attention or don't know how to be civil and end it without idle chit chat. I'm sorry you're going through this. She doesn't see you romantically or like you in the romantic sense so don't beat yourself up over it either. You were not used but you might have misread a lot of signs from her. In future, see whether the other person is also initiating contact or suggesting date ideas too or just as excited as you are to be together. 

Easter Bunny
5 hours ago, brokensouls said:

your biggest problem right now isn't a woman that is looking elsewhere. your biggest problem is you are seeking validation and approval from other people. primarily women. you need to seek validation and self worth from within. if you don't learn how to do this you will always be seeking it from other people. when they reject you you will have no self esteem or self worth. they don't get to determine what your value is, you do. it will be an endless cycle. you will be a people pleaser, and no one will ever respect you. you want to be liked so much, that you put yourself second. this is a recipe for heartache and failed relationships. 

spend some time working on yourself esteem, and sense of self worth. there are a lot of videos on youtube about this. when you finally get it, and don't need other people women will seek you out. you wont seek them. if you have low self esteem they will leave you, or cheat on you. consider today the first day of the beginning of your new life. remember you are the prize not them. 

now go out there and fix inside of you that makes you feel the way you do about yourself. you are not a loser, someone has convinced you that you are. 

• Like 1
  • Author
7 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

How do you know each other? Do you work or go to school together?

Were you dating or friends or just talking or was it a crush?

Don't accept the friendzone. Delete and block her and all her people from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

No we don’t go to school or work together. We don’t have any contact. She avoids me like the plague. 

• Author
1 hour ago, glows said:

Some people like the attention or don't know how to be civil and end it without idle chit chat. I'm sorry you're going through this. She doesn't see you romantically or like you in the romantic sense so don't beat yourself up over it either. You were not used but you might have misread a lot of signs from her. In future, see whether the other person is also initiating contact or suggesting date ideas too or just as excited as you are to be together. 

1 hour ago, glows said:

She said some unnecessary things that I didn’t need to hear. That’s what hurts so much that she don’t see that because we have great potential in my opinion. And misread the signs I just think that girls especially can be slow to initiate things, they want the guy to do it but I might be wrong. I wish she regrets it someday but that’s never going to happen. 

• Like 1
  • Author
1 hour ago, Easter Bunny said:

your biggest problem right now isn't a woman that is looking elsewhere. your biggest problem is you are seeking validation and approval from other people. primarily women. you need to seek validation and self worth from within. if you don't learn how to do this you will always be seeking it from other people. when they reject you you will have no self esteem or self worth. they don't get to determine what your value is, you do. it will be an endless cycle. you will be a people pleaser, and no one will ever respect you. you want to be liked so much, that you put yourself second. this is a recipe for heartache and failed relationships. 

spend some time working on yourself esteem, and sense of self worth. there are a lot of videos on youtube about this. when you finally get it, and don't need other people women will seek you out. you wont seek them. if you have low self esteem they will leave you, or cheat on you. consider today the first day of the beginning of your new life. remember you are the prize not them. 

now go out there and fix inside of you that makes you feel the way you do about yourself. you are not a loser, someone has convinced you that you are. 

You are too right. It’s a sad reality. I just don’t hope she sees me as a loser like you say, because I’m certainly not. At least I show myself respect by cutting contact with her and her silence gives me the answers I need.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, brokensouls said:

You are too right. It’s a sad reality. I just don’t hope she sees me as a loser like you say, because I’m certainly not. At least I show myself respect by cutting contact with her and her silence gives me the answers I need.

You should not care what other people think of you, only what you think of yourself. Take time for yourself, then when you are ready, put yourself out there again and you will find someone worthy of your time and energy.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, brokensouls said:

We don’t have any contact. She avoids me like the plague. 

Ok you're free to date interested women and forget her completely.

Easter Bunny
6 hours ago, brokensouls said:

it doesn't matter if she sees you as a loser. her opinion doesn't matter. only yours does. the fact that you said you hope she doesn't think that means you do seek approval from others, and fear being judged. work on this. 

• Author
10 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Ok you're free to date interested women and forget her completely.

Of course, I’ve been since day 1 since we never were official. 

• Author

I know I should not care what others think. What bothers me is the way she said things, it just was cruel and unnecessary. I never did her wrong so I don’t understand why she had to say all this.

44 minutes ago, brokensouls said:

. What bothers me is the way she said things, it just was cruel and unnecessary.

Have you ever met in person?

Delete and block her and all her people from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

Don't waste time on women like this.

1 hour ago, brokensouls said:

I know I should not care what others think. What bothers me is the way she said things, it just was cruel and unnecessary. I never did her wrong so I don’t understand why she had to say all this.

What did she say?

• Author
3 hours ago, Wiseman2 said:

Have you ever met in person?

Delete and block her and all her people from ALL your social media and messaging apps.

Don't waste time on women like this.

Yes many times.

We have no contact so I don’t need to.

• Author
3 hours ago, elaine567 said:

What did she say?

That she don’t like me and that it’s never going to change and that she will meet someone she likes better. A week before we had a great time together so all this came as a shock.

I understand now that we aren’t compatible and it was sensible of her to end it but it’s the way she said it that really bothers me because it was disrespectful. Honesty is good but that was too much. 

• Like 1
  • Author
45 minutes ago, elaine567 said:

I guess she meant she didn't "like" you in a romantic way and not that she didn't "like" you as a person.

You might be right. The romantic part is not something we fully got to explore but I guess she didn’t feel it or wanted to try and when girls feel this way there is no regret. 

3 hours ago, brokensouls said:

That she don’t like me and that it’s never going to change and that she will meet someone she likes better. A week before we had a great time together so all this came as a shock.

I understand now that we aren’t compatible and it was sensible of her to end it but it’s the way she said it that really bothers me because it was disrespectful. Honesty is good but that was too much. 

There may be a tendency to overdo it if there's any doubt that the other party would not be respectful or not listen. Take it with a pinch of salt. Now you are free..

• Author
23 minutes ago, glows said:

There may be a tendency to overdo it if there's any doubt that the other party would not be respectful or not listen. Take it with a pinch of salt. Now you are free..

Why should I take it with a pinch of salt? You can see it like that yes but I wanted more so technically she is free.