am I wrong for him

I got married to a man that I thought was right for me and here it is I don't understand him no more. We always argue about how to raise my two children( which they are not his) and other stupid things. I wish I could tell him how I feel, but I don't need the hurt any more considering the fact that him and me have only been married a little over 4 months.

lost22:lmao:

LucreziaBorgia

How long did you know him before you got married? Did the two of discuss things like child rearing before you married?

Would you consider marriage counseling? Sometimes there are things that two people need to say to each other that are hard to say, and hard to hear - and an objective third party like a counselor can help you to say those things, and really listen to what the other is saying - and can help you identify ways to work around those things.

How long were you two together before you got married?

There is something more going on than meets the eye, people don't just fight over stupid issues.

Why not try some marriage counselling, learn how to communicate without getting upset at eachother. Talking is easy...It's the listening and understanding that is harder and is what makes marriage successful.