Absence of compliments

28 minutes ago, chillii said:

But l've read 100 times around LS , more, from women and men. Just make it a coffee when you first meet someone from online encase you don't like them, quick exit. No meals or long situations like that.

l'm not after instructions l'm not even single , just sayin l've read that a lot .

That makes sense, I think.

I was referring more so to someone you've already met in person and them arranging a date.

Anyway, I was curious if it was more of an online dating thing.

3 minutes ago, Alpaca said:

That makes sense, I think.

I was referring more so to someone you've already met in person and them arranging a date.

Anyway, I was curious if it was more of an online dating thing.

Yeah right and fair enough.

Funny , back in the day l tried online , one l stayed over hers 2 days , that was our first meet and her idea , but we'd talked about two wks. Another Chinese chick invited me to hers to cook for us , our first meet too . But both we'd talked quite a bit before we actually met. There was one or two others though l'm looking for an exit before l even got out of the car , yikes. Luckily l'm pretty good at emergency exits haha.

3 minutes ago, chillii said:

Yeah right and fair enough.

Funny , back in the day l tried online , one l stayed over hers 2 days , that was our first meet and her idea , but we'd talked about two wks. Another Chinese chick invited me to hers to cook for us , our first meet too . But both we'd talked quite a bit before we actually met. There was one or two others though l'm looking for an exit before l even got out of the car , yikes. Luckily l'm pretty good at emergency exits haha.

Oh, I meant a public place for a first date.

But I guess your way works too!