I met this girl

Brokenheartedman12

Brokenheartedman12

Hello all, I met this woman a few months back. She approached me at a bar and we hit it off we talked for a while and at the end she gave me her number. We hit it off great, talked everyday all day. This woman has children so we went on one date since meeting. Date went well kissed and laughed a lot and it seemed all was going very well. After sometime I noticed her txting was flirty as much. I asked what was wrong and she said she wanted to slow things down, she isn’t ready for anything serious due to issues in her family. She also told me that a guy from her past reached out but isn’t pursuing a relationship with him or anyone. She claimed she did not want to lie to me but feels we should be friends for now. She told me a few times she isn’t ready for a relationship or anything serious with me or anyone. I respected that and said I’m good with being friends and she sent a long paragraph saying how’s she’s happy we can be friends and wants to continue to hang out. So my question did I do something? I know kids play an important role in her life. Is she pursuing the other guy? Is she honest about not having time for anything serious?

She didn't enjoy the date as much as you did. Maybe she thought that you two didn't have chemistry, maybe she realized the two of you were too different, maybe something in the conversation came off as a red flag for her. 

7 hours ago, Brokenheartedman12 said:

She claimed she did not want to lie to me but feels we should be friends for now. She told me a few times she isn’t ready for a relationship or anything serious with me or anyone. 

Just fade out of this and focus on women who you can date. Don't pursue anything that is the friendzone.

She's not interested in you romantically or sexually.  It doesn't have to mean that you "did something" wrong.  She's just not that into you.