Chatting to new men.

deepthinking

deepthinking

How do I get to talk to a man who  I like the look of?  Do they do all the work?  Do I? 

Tell me a few examples of women chatting {picking up} to stranger men.  Plagued with a shyness I am sick of. Thank you,

Edited by deepthinking

Smile & say something banal like "hi!" or make a comment about the weather.  They are cliché ice breakers for a reason, they work.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, deepthinking said:

How do I get to talk to a man who  I like the look of? 

Ask them to have coffee. If you don't know them at all, well then it's just creepy to walk up and hit on them.

• Like 3

I'd be really happy if a woman came up and started chatting to me. I am avoidant attachment and all my long term girlfriends hit on me first. Comment on something about the guy "i like your hair", "cool t shirt", or even just a bright smile and a "hi" and generally he will open up. And listen to what he is saying and ask questions based off that (easy conversation), at the end of the day a lot of charisma is paying attention to the other person. The non charismatic person leaves the conversation thinking "wow what a really great person" when half the time the other person hasn't "given" much, just paid attention to the other. 

• Like 1
Pumpernickel

Is this somebody you know? An acquaintance of some sort, or a neighbor that you run into occasionally? If so, and if you can safely assume they’re not tied down, I think the above suggestions are pretty great! Good luck! 

• Like 2