I don't want to think about him anymore

• Author
BlindsidedTwice
10 hours ago, Myabee said:

I'm new here and your post just really helped me. Thank you. 

So sorry you’re here, but welcome. You can learn a lot by reading through old threads. Affairs are not nearly as unique as the people in them often believe.

A small piece of unsolicited advice - the comments that seem to sting the most, the ones where you suddenly feel defensive and feel a knot in your stomach - those are the comments that hold the most meaning for you. Absorb what is being said and evaluate whether it really applies to you. Affairs bring out a lot of ugliness in ourselves that is difficult to face. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, BlindsidedTwice said:

So sorry you’re here, but welcome. You can learn a lot by reading through old threads. Affairs are not nearly as unique as the people in them often believe.

A small piece of unsolicited advice - the comments that seem to sting the most, the ones where you suddenly feel defensive and feel a knot in your stomach - those are the comments that hold the most meaning for you. Absorb what is being said and evaluate whether it really applies to you. Affairs bring out a lot of ugliness in ourselves that is difficult to face. 

Thank you sooooo much xx