I do have big question mark about love? about how come you meet? is true love really exist?

honey honey

iam asian woman, living with asian culture is really difficult for adult woman, 

when they asked your age, how wealthy you're ? and found they just move away when he framed you not as their expectation

furthermore, i just got romance scam by someone, just want my money, yes, may be iam so naive 

i believe that we can find love so easy as that 

please throw me with your story so i can know that true love really exist with your story 

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya honey h.

l have my story but tbh l'd rather not go into it here so sorry about that but yeah , love exists of course it does . You might not have gotten replies though bc most round here seem to be just dating and tbh there isn't a lot of the love your talking about either with others.

Do they marry with love there at all , for love, or is it about families or convenience and stuff, surely at least some must actually fall in love and marry for love or  ? Then again ,

• Author
honey honey
On 7/11/2021 at 2:52 PM, chillii said:

Hiya honey h.

l have my story but tbh l'd rather not go into it here so sorry about that but yeah , love exists of course it does . You might not have gotten replies though bc most round here seem to be just dating and tbh there isn't a lot of the love your talking about either with others.

Do they marry with love there at all , for love, or is it about families or convenience and stuff, surely at least some must actually fall in love and marry for love or  ? Then again ,

off course you can tell your story here. 

iam not losing hope 

On 6/23/2021 at 9:26 AM, honey honey said:

iam asian woman, living with asian culture is really difficult for adult woman, 

I've been working with Chinese women for 20 years. They told me passed a certain age it's practically impossible for an Asian woman to find an Asian man. She has no choice but to date foreigners. Something you might want to consider.