Think dropping $25 mil on an ex might incentive her to come back?

There's this girl I really like that I was involved with for a long time. We broke up, and became best friends and eventually had a falling out. She completely refuses to speak to me now. I don't even know what I did precisely over the years everything was so volatile. If this scheme of mine works I'll definitely get in couples counseling, and address the problems.

So, I'm 36 fairly competent. I just started getting serious about earning money, and think I could potentially be a billionaire in ten years from investments, and the fact I'm getting real serious about cryptocurrency. I found Bitcoin early enough where I could have been a billionaire by today. Based on the dynamic with my ex if we were speaking at the time I definitely would be. She has a huge amount of influence on me, both positive and negative. I developed a real tight bond, and I can't shake it even half my life later. I was terrified when I realized I loved her and wanted marriage. Rationally I knew there was no way the relationship would work out. 

So, if I send a $25 mil check for her to her father's with a short letter about this being an apology for all the issues we had. Think she'd get back in touch, and be willing to go to couples counseling? 

1 hour ago, Grimesss said:

So, if I send a $25 mil check for her to her father's with a short letter about this being an apology for all the issues we had. Think she'd get back in touch, and be willing to go to couples counseling? 

No.  She & her father would think that you think she is a very high priced hooker who can be bought.  It's insulting.  

Spend your money in a much more wise fashion.  Take classes at places like the Dale Carnegie institute which will teach you more about people.  Therapy might not be a bad idea so you can address whatever your issues were that would otherwise be addressed in couple's counseling; specifically the terror you felt when you realized you loved her.  If you need a therapist to keep a dating relationship together just end it.  Marriage counseling is different; you took vows.  Here you need to disconnect & move on.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
2 hours ago, Grimesss said:

if I send a $25 mil check for her to her father's

Is this an arranged marriage? Doesn't the wife's family provide the dowry in that case?