after break up

nothing else (metallica)

nothing else (metallica)

Hi, i just want to express my feeling right now.

broke up after 3J 25May. I lost my brother 1st of june.

now is the middle of june. my bf he spent 4 days with another girl, instead of taking care of me...

he came back on sunday. i accept everything and live with all.

i didn't even ask, where he was, or how????of course i know where he was....

i just gave him a nice hello, and welcome him . and after his comeback i just talk to him, what ´we have to talk about, nothing else.

but he expects a good communication, or just i don't know, he asks me 3 or 4 times if everything is ok. as if he cares about me.

me i don't want to go to the trash or talk or chew the past. For me after he went it is over. but he has a need to talk to me. what a hell is that.??? He doesn't have a commen sense or logic, that we don't have anything to talk about. He tries to be nice, wanting to drive me to job, or to drink a coffee from his cup. why should i?? if he wants that with me, he could have choice another time to visit the girl, not this time, where i lost my lovely brother, which burns, as if i have a fire on my body. and miss him very bad.

i feel so sorry, that 3J i lost my time, with a guy, who doesn't know, what moral and ethics is???? please if anyone of you understand, what he wants, please tell me, i just want to understand, what is going on????

First I want to say sorry for your loss. I think your boyfriend/ex-boyfriend is not a very nice person.Honestly, he may not have been able to handle what you were going through but that gives him no excuse for being with someone else. You don't have to be in love or even care a whole lot for someone to sympathize with them and help them get through hard times. If he were half a decent person he would have been there for you. I think he feels guilty about what he did and that may be why he is trying to talk to you and whatever else. Trust me when I say that he is trying to slowly but surely get you to get over what he did and eventually get you back with him. It will be hard but you need to stop talking to him. He needs to grow up and face the fact that he f*$%ed up big time! Maybe you'll heal and move past it but you need to give yourself time to see the situation for what it is. If he is worthy of your respect and a NEW relationship, he will understand that you need time and that he needs to come correct if he is going to be with you as a boyfriend or even a friend. Stay strong.

Hi, i just want to express my feeling right now. broke up after 3J 25May. I lost my brother 1st of june. now is the middle of june. my bf he spent 4 days with another girl, instead of taking care of me... he came back on sunday. i accept everything and live with all. i didn't even ask, where he was, or how????of course i know where he was.... i just gave him a nice hello, and welcome him . and after his comeback i just talk to him, what ´we have to talk about, nothing else. but he expects a good communication, or just i don't know, he asks me 3 or 4 times if everything is ok. as if he cares about me. me i don't want to go to the trash or talk or chew the past. For me after he went it is over. but he has a need to talk to me. what a hell is that.??? He doesn't have a commen sense or logic, that we don't have anything to talk about. He tries to be nice, wanting to drive me to job, or to drink a coffee from his cup. why should i?? if he wants that with me, he could have choice another time to visit the girl, not this time, where i lost my lovely brother, which burns, as if i have a fire on my body. and miss him very bad. i feel so sorry, that 3J i lost my time, with a guy, who doesn't know, what moral and ethics is???? please if anyone of you understand, what he wants, please tell me, i just want to understand, what is going on????