How do I know ? 🤨, One of my Lady Friend has Feelings Over ME ?

MihiranCG

So confuse on one Lady..!! Is she likes ME?, We're goods friends around almost 2 yrs .. She knows i had a girlfriend few yrs ago

Pls ladies help Me... What you do have "Signs Secretly" ? for a guy . I don't, What you have !!

d0nnivain

Your Q is too vague.  What does she do / say that is making you think she has romantic feelings for you?  Does she know you no longer have a GF? 

Do you like her back? Do you want her to have romantic feelings?  Are you looking for a green light to ask her on a date?  If so, your best option is next time she says or does something that makes you think she likes you as more then a friend, make sure she knows that you are single.  Then ask her a vague Q along the lines of "have you ever thought about you & me?"  It gives you an out to continue the friendship without too much awkwardness. Whatever you do, have this discussion in person.  If you try it over text you will lose all non=verbal communication & will ruin this for sure. 

If you do not reciprocate her alleged feelings, drop the word "friend" into most of your interactions with her as in I'm so glad we're friends.  You are one of my dearest friends etc.  

Lotsgoingon

First question is: do you have strong feelings for her? If answer is no, then the rest is irrelevant.

Second, are you and she standing really close to each other, in each other's space? Like closer than friends typically stand?

Is being with her getting downright uncomfortable? As in your feel she's sending signals but you're just too scared to think she is. 

When friends are about to date, the vibe changes.