In what context?  Do you two know each other at all?  Is this in person or on line?  I can't help you on line but I suppose you could like a post or two then ease into asking a Q about something your crush posted.  In person smile & say hi.  If the crush responds make small talk.  

• Thanks 1
  • Author

Well he's my crush from the computer shop and he already knew that I like him but I can't start a conversation at all after that.

Happy Lemming

I'm assuming you already (casually) know him.

You could ask him how he has been doing navigating the pandemic??  Has he found any good TV shows or movies to "binge watch"??

Hopefully these inquiries will (spark him) to keep the conversation going...  If he seems interested, maybe suggest a "Covid-19 Safe" outdoor activity... hike, etc.

• Like 1
  • Author

I don't think he's into topic like that, he's an e-boy after all.

1 minute ago, Happy Lemming said:

I'm assuming you already (casually) know him.

You could ask him how he has been doing navigating the pandemic??  Has he found any good TV shows or movies to "binge watch"??

Hopefully these inquiries will (spark him) to keep the conversation going...  If he seems interested, maybe suggest a "Covid-19 Safe" outdoor activity... hike, etc.

Happy Lemming
Just now, kaguya said:

I don't think he's into topic like that, he's an e-boy after all.

Many years ago, I met a woman at a Used Computer Parts show.  I noticed, she had just purchased an ASUS motherboard.  I commented that she picked a good motherboard and asked her if she was building her own computer (which she was).  Long story... short, we ended up exchanging phone numbers and dating for a while.

You could ask him to recommend his favorite computer brand?? How much RAM or hard drive storage you might need??  Tell him you are thinking about upgrading your system and would like his input??  I imagine if he is receptive, ask him to go to "Best Buy" and educate you about various computer systems, then suggest "lunch" afterwards as a thank you for his time/input/expertise.  Hopefully he will pick up on your level of interest in him...

• Thanks 1

Just talk with him like any other person. Ask him about what he's working on right now with computers and how business has been. You can ease into small talk later and ask him how he's doing. Gauge the conversation and see whether he's interested in speaking with you too.