Which one is more important in a relationship, communication, trust, or commitment?

This What's in My Mind:

First the Trust. But how you gonna Trust a Man, without Open more, feel like hiding something through me. Then the topic “Communication” comes to front end.

Commitment also “Good”, but how make it feel, if you’re a Owl only “hoo-hoo-hooooo” even she needs really yours few words, that’s all for the moment.

Interest into Know, What you Have for Topic Like This?

Trust 💯.

Without it, you don't have either communication or commitment. Trust is the foundation of everything

• Like 3

Integrity. As a personality foundation. 

Depends what you mean by communication. Actions. Particularly consistent accountable actions.

Talking is highly overrated. Texting is even more overrated.

It's very easy to say the right thing. However someone with integrity DOES that right thing. 

For example someone who chronically screws up but knows how to say "I'm sorry", is just a good liar.

mark clemson

Technically, it's commitment, as a relationship boils down to a (mutual) choice to continue it or not.

De facto reality is that without at least decent communication and tolerable levels of trust, the choice to continue the relationship isn't likely to be made/renewed.

However, de facto reality is ALSO that there are plenty of e.g. bad marriages or other relationships where people have poor or no communication, little or no trust, and may in fact actually essentially hate each other, yet choose to continue the relationship. So, for better or worse, convenience, inertia, and in some cases lack of other options can apparently take some relationships quite far. Not sure that's one you want to be in, though...

Edited by mark clemson

Trust because if you have that you know what your partner is telling you is the truth about commitment & everything else.