What do Guys Like Talking about conversation Goers ?

Mariana Carolina

You need to employ your own conversational skills to figure this out for each guy.   No different to women, guys are not a monolith who all want to talk about the same things.   

• Like 2
11 hours ago, Mariana Carolina said:

What do Guys Like Chatting about? Things that keep conversations going ? Topics ? Help Pleaseee

Different people will like talking about different subjects.  You can't build a relationship by twisting yourself into a pretzel & pretending to be interested in some subject just because a guy is in an effort to keep his attention.  Find a guy who is interested in what you are interested in.   Then talk about that.  

I gave you several conversation starters in a different thread & suggested you do an internet search for same.  Did you do that?  

14 hours ago, Mariana Carolina said:

What do Guys Like Chatting about? Things that keep conversations going ? Topics ? Help Pleaseee

If he's losing interest in long distance and a cyber based relationship, there's not much you can do. Either he's interested and initiates conversation...or he doesn't.

• 2 weeks later...
dramafreezone
On 4/6/2021 at 3:23 PM, basil67 said:

You need to employ your own conversational skills to figure this out for each guy.   No different to women, guys are not a monolith who all want to talk about the same things.   

Well, nearly every guy (and woman for that matter) likes talking about themselves.  So asking him questions about himself is a can't miss proposition.

This is the long game but I highly recommend reading whatever subjects you can get your hands up. I read a lot and it's very rare for me to run into someone where I can't speak on a subject and converse on it.