Girlfriend said she finds me unattractive

It sounds like she wants a toy she can play with and put on the shelf when she isn't using it.

spiderowl

She is not being fair on you.  I think she is acting out of fear that you will inevitably run off and leave her when you find younger compatible friends.  She is ending it before that can happen.

I am sorry because you genuinely care for her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author
On 5/4/2021 at 10:52 PM, basil67 said:

@Warmer Are you going to give her a third chance?  

I know I shouldn't but she ending up apologizing and said she wasn't herself, felt embarrassed by the way she acted and thanked me for standing by her. It seemed like she was not a bad person just insecure to a level where she needs help with it.

On 5/4/2021 at 8:35 PM, glows said:

This is going around in circles and you keep setting yourself up for more issues. She doesn't like you. Both of you aren't even local. What is this? Why settle for something so below par? It's like trying to find meaning with a microscope.. where is it? 

You mentioned you love her - is this love? Or lust? Or possessing each other like objects, fighting over who does what, does what where? 

Let each other go. Be at peace, free each other. You'll be free to find someone much more compatible with you when the time comes later on.

We are planning to bridge the distance gap soon and there is a lot more to relationship than the problems I've brought up here I'm not settling I'm just trying to handle the problems to make it work because problems aside I believe it's genuine and special.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry to say it but feel that there are a lot of red flags here.  Are you going to close the distance and then she tries to isolate you from everyone?