Stuck on Topics to chat to with this guy I've been talking to feel like we've talked about EVERYTHING what should I do?

Mariana Carolina

Mariana Carolina

Im talking to this guy im really into he's also really into me we are both single the conversation has been great since 2019 but at times I dont know what else to chat about .

when we don't have anything to chat about for a bit we just send loads of emojis to each other 

Has anyone got any ideas or topics or what I could do to stop having these silences and we just send a load of emojis to each other ?

Im stuck and not sure what to do please help !

How the heck do you run out of things to talk about?  New stuff happens around you every day.  How's work/ school?  When do you think the pandemic will end?  What will the world look like then?  where's the 1st place you want to go when the world opens up again?   What's you watch on TV last night?  Have you heard the new song by ____________?  what Covid skills have you picked up?  What are you currently binge watching?  How's your favorite sports teams doing?  what 3 things would you take to a dessert island?  Do you think we'll ever colonize space?  Do you believe in God?  If you could be an animal, what would you be?  What super power would you want?  Who's your favorite / least favorite character on some TV show?  The list in endless.  

• Like 1
  • Author
Mariana Carolina
50 minutes ago, d0nnivain said:

How the heck do you run out of things to talk about?  New stuff happens around you every day.  How's work/ school?  When do you think the pandemic will end?  What will the world look like then?  where's the 1st place you want to go when the world opens up again?   What's you watch on TV last night?  Have you heard the new song by ____________?  what Covid skills have you picked up?  What are you currently binge watching?  How's your favorite sports teams doing?  what 3 things would you take to a dessert island?  Do you think we'll ever colonize space?  Do you believe in God?  If you could be an animal, what would you be?  What super power would you want?  Who's your favorite / least favorite character on some TV show?  The list in endless.  

Its happened I feel like I have spoken about everything literally . We are at home most of the time now things are easing a bit but still ahah. 

we've spoken about 4 of the questions you've said there ahaha 😂😂

I know I just feel so.... im not sure how its come to this but it happens at times and I cant stand it so I need all the help I can get ahah 🙈😂

Thank you so much for those questions I will use the ones I haven't spoken about yet thanks so much! 

Do a search for conversation starters too.  There are lots of websites that have suggestions.  It's OK to revisit subjects.  People's opinions or options may have changed.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mariana Carolina said:

when we don't have anything to chat about for a bit we just send loads of emojis to each other 

🏜🚽🌝🍿🍻🍦🥒🍒🦄🦍🦧🐔🐱👺🤯😱🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Author
Mariana Carolina
1 hour ago, d0nnivain said:

Do a search for conversation starters too.  There are lots of websites that have suggestions.  It's OK to revisit subjects.  People's opinions or options may have changed.  

ok thats a great idea thanks I will get on to doing that now , ill have a look for sure . 

Yeah ive wanted to bring up stuff from past but wasn't sure and didn't want to be boring, but now you've said that im relived ahah

• Author
Mariana Carolina
1 hour ago, Wiseman2 said:

🏜🚽🌝🍿🍻🍦🥒🍒🦄🦍🦧🐔🐱👺🤯😱🤷‍♂️

Hahaha You got it !!!! :)

• Thanks 1