What do you think that I am intimidated with some men?

Candacesims

I think I might be not got any no message since all men are always intimidated by me and know they so just screw off and find another woman that is not me and. I think most of the boys these haven't even grown they should start acting like a man should do

11 hours ago, Candacesims said:

I think I might be not got any no message since all men are always intimidated by me and know they so just screw off and find another woman that is not me and. I think most of the boys these haven't even grown they should start acting like a man should do

Why are you continuing to date the way you are if all it's doing is upsetting you?
You can't control (or really know) anything about men's motivations.  The only thing you can focus on is your own life and the things you can change.

Have you considered trying a new strategy?  Mixing things up?

• Author
Candacesims
9 hours ago, neowulf said:

Why are you continuing to date the way you are if all it's doing is upsetting you?
You can't control (or really know) anything about men's motivations.  The only thing you can focus on is your own life and the things you can change.

Have you considered trying a new strategy?  Mixing things up?

I tried every single thing and trying to be focused on video games since we can't' out the outside yet .  I always had different with dating and relationship .

10 hours ago, Candacesims said:

I tried every single thing and trying to be focused on video games since we can't' out the outside yet .  I always had different with dating and relationship .

Well people are social animals for the most part.  I understand.  The pandemic has made it difficult to meet people and do a lot of the things we'd normally take for granted.

That said, it seems that you're finding the dating process frustrating and upsetting.  Maybe you'd feel better to give yourself a break for a while and stop torturing yourself.  Focusing on something else can be helpful.  

You've posted here several times now, each time expressing how upset and disappointed you are.  That doesn't give the impression you're having much fun with dating and dating should be fun.

Doubt it's anything to do with you intimidating them. Very common for women to turn these things around to make a guy or guys look bad just bc they aren't showing any interest . Which sorry to say but l think is the real problem , they just aren't showing any interest. lmpossible for anyone here to know why though we can't see you or your personality, how you dress what you look like. Do they show much notice in RL ? date sites are pretty ruthless for women too not only men.

• Author
Candacesims
4 hours ago, chillii said:

Doubt it's anything to do with you intimidating them. Very common for women to turn these things around to make a guy or guys look bad just bc they aren't showing any interest . Which sorry to say but l think is the real problem , they just aren't showing any interest. lmpossible for anyone here to know why though we can't see you or your personality, how you dress what you look like. Do they show much notice in RL ? date sites are pretty ruthless for women too not only men.

the only guys that I noticed while I was in college and he was an ex boyfriend and did stare . other guys that did ask me out was also my ex boyfriend and I said NO  because he did cheat both of my ex boyfriend did cheat . other guys have been compliments me while I was at my job. I am not attractive to guys at my work or job . I know if well be too much drama . when I ask another website called girl ask guys . they said I look cute and that what I got .  one guy   said I did have good looking butt for my size

Edited by Candacesims

Yeah right , it's really hard to say but you should try some different pics and rewrite it up a bit too .

• Author
Candacesims
2 hours ago, chillii said:

Yeah right , it's really hard to say but you should try some different pics and rewrite it up a bit too .

I did these two and still get the same result 

Ahh , sorry to hear that , just can't tell like this here but for some reason they aren't biting doubt it's anything to do with intimidation though unless you look mean or something, it's hard to tell just what's going on.  But it's sorta funny in a way bc really this place could be a singles site and have a section for that where they could all meet bc there's a lot of guys and girls all having similar problems . So if they all mingled they'd probably find their match right here.

Trail Blazer

What country do you reside in?  It's hard to know if it's something in your culture where you're presenting yourself in a way that men find off-putting. 

Trust me, for the most part, men don't feel "intimidated" by women.  They do get put off by certain behaviors or character traits as guy generally just want a woman who's low-drama.