Where are the likes posted

A members likes used to be mentioned as they got new ones. Did this stop? No way to know how many likes I got? Am I missing something

• Confused 1
Happy Lemming

I think you may be referring to a counter, which was part of the old software.  In the old software you got to see a cumulative total of the number of likes you received.  I don't think the new software keeps count.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Suppose they will bring back the likes for members ?It's nice to know whether someone likes your comment.   So they have more ads and less bonds between members. 

@LuckyM,

As I noted, you can adjust your personal notifications to get an alert when someone reacts your post (for example, chooses the "like" reaction).

There are no plans to show a total number of reactions a person has received from others over time at this time, but we appreciate the feedback!

Best,
Paul

When you enter your profile, the posts you've liked are listed on the opening page.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, basil67 said:

When you enter your profile, the posts you've liked are listed on the opening page.

@basil67 Thank you!  I just looked at my profile page, and it showed most recent posts that I "Like".  Is there a way to see which older posts that I clicked on "Like" or "Thanks"?

Edited by hajk
  • 3 weeks later...
Cookiesandough

Also, sometimes I’ll like someone’s post  and it will disappear and I have to like it again and again and again? what is that about

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I like the new software then. I don't like the likes displayed as if it's some online popularity contest. No, thanks.

• Like 2