Sexually abuse

Jay1995

Hi there.... 

I'm so scared I don't know what to do any more 😭

A few years ago I was rapped by my ex and then about a year after that I was rapped by a so called (friend) 

Now my biggest issue is my STEPDAD 

About 7 years ago when I just started pubity he started touching my boobs sins then its never stopped we moved to a different house and I was in my room on my bed and he politely just walked in as I had no door and he would not put a door on, he came in the room and asked for a kiss so I was okay I don't really want to do this but sure.

He stuck his toung in my mouth and felt my boobs, if I walked passed he would touch my boobs, then he would alwa2ask to fetch me or take me to places which he never use to he would phone and ask do I have a lift ect mean while he knows my mom always fetches or takes me. 

Early on this year he asked me to come to him he wants to draw something on me so I gave him my hand so he said no I want to draw on your boobs, I didn't know what to say.... 

Yesterday me and my partner went to my moms house and went to visit he then asked to feel both of our boobs to see who's is bigger, and then asked to touch my patners bum and said while I touch yours you can touch mine.... 

Ive spoken to my mom about his it got so bad that she went to speak to sum1 but she still married him and financially she needs him..... 

We are moving into there house as we have no where to go, I'm so scared he trys something with us as he is the type of guy who will rape me behind close doors and tell my patner to shut up or we will be out and have nowhere to go.... 

He would then ask me how do me and my patner have sex as we are lesbian and I would just say that's not a topic for right now and it's personal.... 

My Mom unfortunately thinks he is joking with us and playing the fool but he is not and I know that for sure as his been doing this for years with me.... 

The time when he asked to take me everywhere and fetch me was the time that he would of rapped me if he got the chance. 

But he is basically sexually harrsing us.... 

I don't know what to do😭😭😭😭

As it is I'm on phycotic meds and bipolar meds as I've had a bad child hood with sexual assult. 

Please help😭

What do I do😢😭😭😭

I'm so sorry that you've had to endure this.   Your next step is to tell the police.   While his sexual harassment of you is unpleasant, his molestation of you as a younger girl will be what you need to focus on.

Also, DO NOT visit your mother unless she can guarantee that he will not be home.  

Edited by basil67
  • Sad 1

Look into other places to stay.  You do not have to live with your mom since she is determined to stay with a pedophile.  How old are you and your partner?

• Like 1

You do not move into that house & you never visit there.  Talk to your mom on the phone & see her alone in public not with him. 

Can you & your partner crash with friends, stay in a shelter, go to her parents?  Do that.  Get jobs & afford your own place.  

When you interact with your step-father & he makes inappropriate comments speak up.  Say "no you can't touch my boobs or kiss me!"  Mean what you say & stop letting him.  You have to say NO.  

• Like 1
  • Author
4 hours ago, stillafool said:

Look into other places to stay.  You do not have to live with your mom since she is determined to stay with a pedophile.  How old are you and your partner?

I'm 25 she's 42...its been going on a while with me sins I was young sins they first got together... And it's just never stopped, my mom was not going to marry him but landed up doing it

• Author
4 hours ago, d0nnivain said:

You do not move into that house & you never visit there.  Talk to your mom on the phone & see her alone in public not with him. 

Can you & your partner crash with friends, stay in a shelter, go to her parents?  Do that.  Get jobs & afford your own place.  

When you interact with your step-father & he makes inappropriate comments speak up.  Say "no you can't touch my boobs or kiss me!"  Mean what you say & stop letting him.  You have to say NO.  

I've tried to say no but he carrrys on... We don't have much money at the moment as I don't know what's happening with work...i get a grant as I'm not even actually suppose to work with my illness 😔

5 hours ago, Jay1995 said:

I've tried to say no but he carrrys on... We don't have much money at the moment as I don't know what's happening with work...i get a grant as I'm not even actually suppose to work with my illness 😔

Kick him in the balls.