Any success stories about the Law of Attraction.

deepthinking

I am nervous, but know things will be as I wish. The sense of knowing is the essence of the LOA. 

Hello? Any thoughts? Are you into LOA?

Edited by deepthinking

It goes by different names but I'm a fan / believer / practitioner.  I have always been a believer in the Power of Positive Thinking & have  always considered myself lucky.  My mother was incredibly lucky -- she'd always win the raffles, probably broken even over the years playing the lottery, etc. 

I know when I'm down it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy & seems to bring more bad things into my life.  

Years ago when I decided I was ready to settle down I threw it out there to the Universe that I wanted a good guy who was strong enough to let me be weak.  I got a US Marine.  During the year before I met him, I would write him letters addressed to My Dear or Beloved or some other term of endearment talking about what I liked about him & all the fun we would have.  When I gave them to my new husband after we got back from our honeymoon we were both shocked at how accurate they were.  

• Like 1
Ruby Slippers

As I go along in life, I get more and more confirmation that the law of attraction absolutely works. That is, what you focus on is what comes to be. The purer your focus, the faster it happens.

I got my dream job and salary a few months ago. My salary is exactly the figure I wrote down and posted on my wall a few years ago. It was an ambitious number, but I kept writing it down, thinking about it, talking about it. A few months ago when I got the job offer, my jaw hit the floor when the hiring manager stated the exact figure I'd been focusing on for years. Next time I'll probably double this number :D

My relationship with with my recent ex had its flaws, but in so many ways, it was just sparkling with clear manifestations of wishes and desires I'd been focusing on for years. There was one particularly amazing and exceptional moment that was the literal manifestation of a dreamy picture I had hanging in my closet and had been looking at daily for months. Once it came to be, I showed him the picture, and he was kinda blown away by how accurately my vision had come to life.

I even feel like perhaps my ideas had something to do with this big dream job interview he got. When we first met, he talked to me a lot about how he felt he could probably ascend even higher in his career and salary, if only he could bust through some self-limiting beliefs. So, in typical me fashion, I started coaching him and giving him a pep talk about this. I got him dreaming and visualizing and talking about moving up to the next level, dramatically increasing his salary, getting himself into that mindset and feeling. Once he really got into it, within a couple of weeks, he got headhunted for a job that almost perfectly matched the picture he had painted. This was a first for him in many ways. Seeeeee?! I said. And he could not argue with it :)

So now I know I'm a powerful creator, which is very cool. That means I have to be very careful with where I'm focusing my energy and attention. I do my best to focus ONLY on what I want, keeping any negativity or doubt out of the equation. It's not a perfect science, but I feel I'm getting better at it all the time.

• Like 2