Herd Immunity Concert - WTF?

A lot of people were wearing masks, here they were handing out hand sanitizer. Experts have also stated that tear gas would make things worse. I don't know what I can and can't say here, since we aren't supposed to get into politics outside of the political forum. 

30 minutes ago, clia said:

But you had a lot of Governors looking the other way when it was going on, even though the protests violated their COVID Executive Orders.  I can't speak to Wisconsin, but in Michigan, we were supposedly limited to gatherings outside of 10 or fewer and were also under a shelter-in order when the protests first started.  But people were still allowed to gather by the 100s all over the state to protest, no worries.  Then, about midway through the protest period, the gatherings got increased to up to 100 people and the shelter in was lifted, so it was a little better.  But the Governor posted pictures of herself on Instagram right in the thick of the protest, arm in arm with others (no social distancing), violating her own Executive Order.  I just have a problem with that kind of hypocrisy and felt that it was really widespread throughout the protests from various leaders in the country.  

In addition to what I said above, the police were giving out citations at the protests in April and May, but they weren't doing anything on top of that - no tear gas, nothing. 

• Like 1