Anxiety, think my neighbor was diagnosed

DeluxeBurgers

I live in a fairly small apartment complex on the third floor, 1 of 6 units overall. I’m pretty sure the guy across the hall from me has Covid because last night at about 2am I heard some activity in the hallway, and when I looked through my peephole I saw a guy in a hazmat suit delivering things to him, and the same guy stopped by a couple more times today with more things, and another guy (possibly the same) stopped by with a mask. I don’t know him personally so I can’t ask him directly. His front door is only 6 feet from mine, and they’re paper thin with gaps in the frame. My live-in girlfriend have been following quarantine strongly, not seeing people, only going outside for groceries and walks, practicing good hygiene, and I was about to start easing back into society safely because I have some things to take care of, including an important visit to my mom. Now my anxiety is through the roof. Obviously I hope he’s okay and fights it without issue, but now I’m getting nervous. Just needed to vent this one out.

I'm in an apartment now, and before that I lived in a shared house, I just do a heck of a lot of handwashing and social distancing...I'm very aware of everything I touch!

Sounds like you're doing all you can.